Really Now?

Trumanator0
Monday 17
???

Unable to lissen to staff instructions?
and requests from other players?
general uncooperablity/assholery (the assholery part is slightly true after the Pico insident But that was settled by Penny)

[b]I do not believe I have done anything to Be banned and the charges brought up are pretty iffy. And this all happened on Sunday/Sometime possibly at midnight since i was camping since noon on Friday to early Sunday morning. nothing bad happened before i logged or the days prior or even the past week
1 Trumanator0 - 23 24th of December, 2017
2 Trumanator0 Jan 12 7:15 ban Appel
3 Trumanator0 bann Appel
4 Trumanator0 Ban Appeal

“I am disappointed”

Banned by @MrFerf

This should be enough of a reason. Four bans in just over two months is ridiculous.

I’ll say candidly that I was not happy with the decision made on your last appeal. Your previous ban before this one were for using an autoclicker, which supposedly Vexnorz had told you were not allowed just a day before your first offense. Since you’ve returned, you’ve been nothing but a nuisance, continuing this trend of completely ignoring anything you’re told. When you tried to convince Mark and I you should be allowed to build a 9000-block-long UNDERGROUND highway with no midpoints, even after we told you no about 10 times, you continued to beg and plead and explain how you could get away with it without us knowing. To add insult to injury, the you interpreted the whole interaction as a “joke” and decided to create two low-effort memes in response. When you suggested the whole raids idea and was told no by at least a couple of staff members, you started building a draft anyway so you could show us how wrong we were and that your idea was great.

I was called over to Port Java a couple of days ago by Matt, who complained about a slew of armor stand soldiers you build in the middle of his road. He informed me that he had told you specifically not to do this, so I cleared the armor stands and banned you. Your very FIRST ban was for building a flag without permission. Once again, you should’ve known better.

Though technically the Port Java armor stands were the reason I banned you, I could have and should have banned you much earlier – hell I should’ve voted to overturn the decision on your last appeal. As far as I’m concerned, you have absolutely no business being on this server if you cannot cooperate and internalize things that are being told to you. I’m not gonna waste my time arguing with someone over and over again who’s going to ignore me anyway. I’m not gonna waste my time dealing with all the petty complains that would RESULT from you ignoring people.

Until you’ve proven that you have truly grown as a person – that you can listen and understand and cooperate and just be pleasant – you will remain banned. No ifs, ands, or buts. You’ve appealed a ban five times now and still haven’t figured out how to use the appeal format correctly. If you’d simply read and listened to the instructions in the “how to appeal a ban” thread, you should know how to do this. It’s not difficult.

So please take some time away from the server and grow up. I don’t know and don’t care how long that will take. You’re welcome to appeal once you’ve changed for the better.

Remaining banned. Locked.

1 Like