Trumanator0 bann Appel

Trumaator0 reason suspected auto clicker
Banned at 8:15
Jan 30th
Will
Auto clicker
Using an auto clicker is effortless and scummy requires no skill and is kinda of pointless also not to ask for an autocliker becuse that’s the reason there banned I used one earlier today at 4:00 to level out some land and then stupidly ask if I could use one (witch is actually very dumb now that I think about it)

Previous ones
Greifing (putting up a flag In Achilles)
Being an asshat (Being an asshat)

I like the city of Truoplis to fili (because I know he won’t give it to swig) and if he’s dose don’t let him

Dude, really? This comes not even a full day after I tell you autoclickers are banned, you were fully aware what you were doing.
@whbilbo

I was aware I will not say that I wasn’t I tough I good get of by doinging it the lazy way and that is why I’m here I’m sorry I have let your trust down

Don’t warn me, I’m involved. @Trumanator0, I’ve seen you using this autoclicker before on another occasion but I had no proof to accuse you, as I do not have a recording, and I was not 100% sure of this. Reminder, 1st time I saw this was at Shrimp’s da wae tunnel that you tunneled out, literally about 2000 blocks, superfast clicking, which you accomplished in under a minute. But this time remember, you got banned for admitting to using Autoclicker AFTER you didn’t receive a w/e. Personally I think you didn’t meant to pull off this stunt, but you basically incriminated yourself, but keep in mind that staff may use your own quotes against you, such as admitting to having this malware in the first place, however not using it on Minecraft. But, based on past appeals, there is no guarantee, plus I will not be the one to make the decision. Remember that you had asked me to tp to look at the new Port Java, however I can vouch for you when you were just asking if you could use it, as it did not seem like you were using autoclicker to me after you had asked. But then again, I couldn’t fully tell except watching you destroy tons of grass around the Port Java area.

Just wanted to bring this up as this is an issue.

Edit: Fixed a line as it was a run on sentence and a little confusing to read.

What matt said, don’t warn me I’m involved.

I have seen Truman use this but honestly there is a Trusted who regularly uses autoclicker and staff don’t seem to tell him to stop… In fact until now I thought autoclicker was an exception of the no hacking and malicious client rule. However, Truman has been banned twice before and as vex mentioned he was already warned. This is up to staff though…

jUsT mY tWo cEnTs

Don’t say it publicly, but could you message a staff member their username?

Considering I have now been banned from the discord I’m not coming back and this has truly brought me joy I feel like I have learn form this not just about the server but about things in real life I aperciate all of you and the joy you have brought me goodbye

Just lock the form

I did enjoy you swig you are still fun don’t follow in my footsteps

Truman, it’s not that the entire server doesn’t want you unbanned, but this is like the second ban of the week. Instead of locking the forum, I’d like you to consider a compromise, because hey, you can accomplish a lot, and cudos to you for that. Honestly I’d like to see you on the server, you’re a good person, I see nothing wrong with your personality, but I think on behalf of PCB we’d like to see you learn from your mistakes so you can come back. Best of luck to you, but try being a little more optimistic. You do have a chance to be unbanned.

Have a good day, Matt.

I agree with matt and Asmo

No, you’ve have too many chances, and you still have your childish attitude, You’re gonna remain banned, and don’t bother appealing for a while, got it?

Remaining Banned, Locked