Trumanator0 - 23 24th of December, 2017

[html]

Minecraft Username Trumanator0

Date of Ban 23 24th of December, 2017
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by I dont know

Reason for Ban I built a flag in Achilles outside of the church Rio something and suspected water and fire grief? I don’t know what that was

Reason to be Unbanned I like the sever
I don’t really have a solid reason I just like the sever

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Banned by Jmvvana the 23rd December

Tip: Write something that will make staff want to unban you

I left this out I’m sorry about the flag I will removed that and anything else you don’t want I know I Broke the rules I still don’t have the best reson to get back on I am active And I do enjoy building and this community But I’m not that important

You built a flag in the middle of Achilles, is there any reason behind that? In the buildings and the street near to where the flag was there was a lot of fire and water greif, but the odd thing is that neither the fire nor the water had logs. Another thing that tipped me off is that there were maps in item frames of “Big Brother is watching” or something along those lines, which I’ve been told you’ve been placing around. Can you explain any of this?

EDIT: Turns out the fire and water greif was a world edit mistake by Este, but could you still explain why you made the flag before you are unbanned?

The flag was part of a joke made when one of the people that was working on the church it was basally a joke about taking over the church joke was made and I cleaned up the armor stands (I forgot the flag) The Big Brother is Watchng you is a reference to 1984 and I normal put 1 or 2 on a build with them knowing look up the whole big brother and you’ll get it. and it is easily removable if you just don’t want it on your door They are ment to be harmless references I don’t actually want to cause harm

I’ll unban you, but in the future don’t build things or place maps/signs/armor stands etc. without permission.

Unbanned, locked.