Trumanator0 Jan 12 7:15 ban Appel

IGN Trumanator0

Time about 7:15

Who banned callum or penny

Reason being annoying antagonizing staff using caps (mainly in the first part of fresh prince of bel air)

Reason to be un banned I like the community and I am sorry I like this server and I know what I have done and this is my second ban I am not pleading innocent in any way and I will strive to be better and icare about the community

Previous ban http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?topic=14265.0

@Wairoa Banned you

Okay, here’s my verdict;

Remember, when you play on this server. you need to listen to staff instructions. and follow the PCB rules we have in place.

Consistently you have broken rules even after being warned not to do it again multiple times (e.g. spam/caps abuse). It’s disrespectful to me when you ignore the rules/warnings, it’s disrespectful to the staff, it’s disrespectful to the members and to PCB as a whole.

I think when you’re playing that you really need to slow down and think before you do or say something. Just take the extra 2 seconds to gain some self-awareness and take responsibility for your actions. That’s all you need to do to stay with us in this community.

So given the minor nature of these infractions and the fact that you’ve waited this appeal out for a good few hours, I’m going to un-ban

Remember, shape up, and you’ll be grand.
Unbanned, welcome back.