First Post Option

I’m glad that everybody has taken to showing their first post it is fun to see all of these in a central location it is also strange that some prominent members of the staff have ban appeals for their first post.
;D

This railroad is in Creative, so no, we probably won't hit Wildefay ;D And no matter how cool a railroad may ever be, warps will always be faster, but there's no reason why we can't have both.

http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?topic=859.msg5230#quickreply

I typed horribly.

Omg mine is priceless…Let me first start by making a very long and complicated story short for those that don’t know haha. I have Borderline Personality Disorder, when I registered with PCB I wasn’t sure if people would like the real me so I used to catfish the personality of one of my friends irl used a completley made-up name with my friend’s pic and was known as CherryRed (or the bitchy noob) when I first joined…I’ve come a longggggg wayyyy oh lord

“WHen i try to join the server, it gives me the message, outdated server. Can we update the server!!”

…so i guess ill take this opportunity to say hi guys, my name is antoine

Am I the only one who cant tell if your actually sincere or just trolling?

I was being totally sincere sorry if it didn’t come across that way Nam. Also I am loving these it shows how much the server has changed us. ;D

That being said can we move this topic to general or somewhere this is better suited because this is not a suggestion since ruby showed us how to get to it in 30 seconds.

My first post was a ban appeal.

I dun did a bad thing.

yeah, because staff ban without a reason, shame on us staff. :-[

This back when the server crashed way back when in September. My monorail had been completely lost due to the rolling of the back.

Someone has a seals.gif somewhere on this page that is being detected as a virus by my AV. Tad annoying.

Anyway, here is mine:

[size=small]I find my second post ever more entertaining.

This is my first post, sorry previous Classic staff. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, the Ops really got to get there act together. Guestcity is an absolute mess with grief. Don’t forget the Classic Server now! We have feelings too! :slight_smile:

Like Crass, I like my 2nd post a bit more though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys, man, am I an idiot, but I kind of used /geyser hoping it would make a pond in the Castles map, but guess on Physics 3 it doesn’t do that and it just keeps going up. So, I tried undoing it and that didn’t work, so the incident happened around 15 minutes ago so if an OP can fix it that would be fantastic! I’m so sorry about this and I swear to never use that command again. Thanks for understanding! (Hopefully)

Yeah… I’ve come a long way…

From what I gather is that staff has ban appeals for the majority of their first post lol ;D

It was my third, thanks.

Crass a true scholar and a gentleman

wonder what mine was? almost a year now. maybe more

I would like to advertise my Diner do I do it here?
January 18, 2014

That was me seeing if I could advertise for Farm Fresh Diner in that section, because everyone was mad at me for posting in-game chat ads all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

(sorry for being late)