Concerning Wildefay, and Towns.

What do you think? it seems to me that most people who are constantly on the server at the present live at wildefay (ReiniiTori, EmmaApple, MiniKitkat, Me, Simpal123 and more) live there. I think we need a proper warp point next to Farcoast, Volterra, Acardia, Burgerville, etc, and allow new users to easily contribute to the up and coming main city, wildefay.

Post Script From Simpal123(El Presidente/Mayor of Wildefay):
Wildefay does have a warp. I am not too sure on what you mean by saying that it must be registered. GuiboAllen gave the warp, you can acess it by typing /warp wildefay. We would however, Like a warp that is easily accessed from the Warp room at survival spawn, such as FarCoast, Volterra, Arcadia, etc. I believe this is What Moreorlesser Meant When He posted this. Also, your Advice about the Title has been noted and adhered to.

You have to register as a town before you get a warp dude…

Also make a shorter title not the entire point inside of it. Maybe something like warp wildefay, for future reference.

An admin has to do it, the rest of us don’t have buttonwarp perms.

Any Idea When an Admin Will be on? Sorry for the persistence, but I really want to get this done. I believe it is in the best interests of the Town.

Post Script: Are there any Rules concerning Cities Merging under one Empire/Government?

Well, 1st the server has to be back up, then if you PM one on the forums they should get back to you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.