First Post Option

I was wondering about what was everyone’s first post because I do see alot of ban appeals and the appeal is usually their first post. I really would like to see what was my first post by looking at my profile and other people for that matter too. I don’t know if this is possible but I would really appreciate it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s mine… I was so young, and dumb…

This is your oldest post… Seems wierd for a first though…

You can already do this. Go to your profile, then click on ‘show posts’ and just go to the last page.

Mine:

Don’t even ask about the name thing at the end…

lmao my first post was a ban appeal

[move]This forum software is so old it uses the tag, which was deprecated in 2008. Every time you use a marquee, the guy who makes Will it Blend? buys another puppy[/move]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Nov. 27th, 2010

Maybe under the city there could be some sort of underground shopping center where we build the stores and stuff? Even living quarters could be placed under the city. There should also be some sort of factory with an Assembly line or something.

My first post was a ban appeal. Meta banned me haha I broke into the white house

Donated 20$! Great server guys! Keep up the good work! :)

Didn’t know that was my first post :smiley:

how long did it take yall to find those xD

About 30 seconds, do what Ouhai said.

lolwtf

@SpllatPT Congrats? And good English?

lmao gotcha

nice. still accurate.

Mine was on the 1st May 2012
it was short and sweet

‘just signed up to the website; let me know if i can help with anything’

My first post was a ban appeal, when a hacker banned me when he hacked the server back in September of 2013 when I forgot the server had a forum page.

[size=14pt]As if! This was my very first post XD

I’m glad that everybody has taken to showing their first post it is fun to see all of these in a central location it is also strange that some prominent members of the staff have ban appeals for their first post.
;D

This railroad is in Creative, so no, we probably won't hit Wildefay ;D And no matter how cool a railroad may ever be, warps will always be faster, but there's no reason why we can't have both.

http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?topic=859.msg5230#quickreply

I typed horribly.