Cortwade - Sometime in January

[html]

Minecraft Username Cortwade

Date of Ban Sometime in January
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by TheOctopus

Reason for Ban Disrespecting other players, in which I deeply regret…

Reason to be Unbanned Welp, why not… I was banned for disrespecting other players after an extreme argument with Will (whbilbo). I should say this now, Will, I am extremely sorry. I should have respected your wishes and not get mad. You banned me from Portland and I should have understood that. Unfortunately, I too have lost loved ones… 2 months before my banning, I was hit with a tripple-whamy. My aunt and uncle divorced, I lost a kitten, and a 1st cousin of mine passed away from a brain tumor. I deeply regret my desicion of arguing and disrespecting players. I promise to be more careful in the future and, although on an unrelated note, I have chilled with caps. So far I have barely ever gotten mad and usualy, I only use capitols when necessary. (i.e. capitolising my the letter I when I refer to myself). I know I am an annoying twat to most, and many hold grudges. I have made friends, and enemies on this server. I hope that, Will, you will become my friend again. If I am unbanned, I set myself to the following conditions: I will resign from being Deputy Mayor of Oakland to being a citizen. If I use caps frequently in a violent manner, please resume my ban. If I were to have another large argument, ban me from looking at forums aswell please. This is my favorite server still, and is always at the top of my list, along with [REDACATED] and [REDACATED]. Please think this through!

~[Sad_Member] Cortwade

[ Ban History ] 8 other ban appeals found
18th of February, 2016

16th of February, 2016

16th of February, 2016

15th of February, 2016

15th of January, 2016

13th of January, 2016

31st of October, 2015

30th of July, 2015

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

As TheOctopus Once Said.

Re: Cortwade - 14th of January, 2016
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2016, 02:53:34 pm »
Huh… only just saw this.

No. You’ve been a constant annoyance to everyone. You had your last chance and you blew it.

Locking.

Cort of sort of harassed me
But I do think you could have a second chance. Up to the staff though. Even though I’m not the fondest of you, I think if you were supervised closely we could possibly have something going. But yes, as WHb said, you did blow it and I think for that I would not like to see you anytime soon… You were nice before, but then you started being [what whbilbo said] and uhh… yeah. Blew it.

Cortwade, I am very sorry for what happened to you but, that doesn’t give you an excuse to act like that in game. You’ve been very annoying in the past. We’ve given you another chance to prove yourself and you blew it. I’d like other staff to have some input in this.

* Please DO NOT post if you aren’t involved.*

(don’t warn me I was asked by Claudia to post)

This was how I remembered it.

I was there when Whb and Cort were arguing, no disrespect to either of you but there was fault in both sides, (Communication and I assume of how tones were interpreted). Cort kept trying to apologize and after a bit he became frustrated at being ignored and this was generally when the argument built up, I personally think after some more cooling time Cort could be ready to rejoin the server, albeit on thin ice.

-Vex

I would prefer you remain banned. Sorry that you’ve had hard times in your life, it really sucks and can understand that. However, this does not mean you should make it relevant to your ban. It’s not relevant at all. If it were up to me I’d keep you banned just because we’ve given you more than a few chances to redeem yourself and you have not done so. I’m sure I know what @TheOctopus will choose to do on behalf of the majority’s best interest.

Nope. You had a chance and you blew it.

Your current appeal count is:
Griefing (unban)
Reminder about when we should unban you before that date has arrived (spam)
Appeal for a ban from someone’s town (spam)
Disrespecting players (remain banned)
3 appeals which amount to nothing more than spam (4 if you count the deleted one)

Your record is, frankly, shit. Banned twice and also being a constant annoyance with appeal spam and now you want back in? No.

Please don’t ever attempt to post anything on this website again.