Cortwade - 14, January, 2016

[html]

Minecraft Username Cortwade

Date of Ban 14, January, 2016
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by TheOctopus

Reason for Ban Being Rude to Other Players

Reason to be Unbanned I miss PCB. I had joined another server, but it collapsed. I have no where to go and i would love to build again here. I have made many more designs that I want to build for you all badly, and I think that this is a wonderful server.
I was banned by TheOctopus for being rude to other players. While I agree, this is true, I wish to sincerely apologize. I have changed from the beggining of the year, and I only use all caps if extremely agitated or surprised.
I also wish to apologize to Whbilbo, who I am aware is a Moderator now (Good job btw) for being disrespectful to him. I started an argument, did something he did not like, and refused to take something down. I should have not put the blame on him, I should have taken it down because he requested so.
In conclusion, I miss this server, and I want to come back. I will not be able to comment on this, although I do have an email address. Please do not lock this at first glance, I want to have a chance.

My email is [email protected]. If this interferes with any rules I am not aware of please tell me and/or edit this to remove the email.

Thank you in advance

[ Ban History ] 11 other ban appeals found
1st of July, 2016

19th of April, 2016

18th of April, 2016

18th of February, 2016

16th of February, 2016

16th of February, 2016

15th of February, 2016

15th of January, 2016

13th of January, 2016

31st of October, 2015

30th of July, 2015

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Just to confirm @whbilbo is a guide not an Mod.

No no no no no

youve been told so many times. Please leave, youre never coming back.

You said the same thing last time. We unbanned you. You fucked up. We banned you. Capiche?

[size=8pt](Sorry to break the lock, ruby)