Cortwade - Please don\'t Auto-Lock, Mid Jan. 2016

[html]

Minecraft Username Cortwade

Date of Ban Please don’t Auto-Lock, Mid Jan. 2016
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by TheOctopus

Reason for Ban Disrespecting other players

Reason to be Unbanned Before I begin my actual appeal, I would like to say this… It has now been appx. 6 months since my ban. Since then, I hardly play minecraft any more. PCB was my favorite server… I never played single player. Since then, the only reason I play MC still, is because of Tekkit. I really miss this server.

Why I should be unbanned:
I know, Half the normal members don’t like me, and most of the staff hate me as well. But I promise you this, I have calmed down. All I want to do honestly is start a town, and be a modest mayor and build by myself. It is nice building with friends and chatting though. I also miss Andre, Claudia, and Whb. I still am sorry whb, I shouldn’t have bursted out like that.

Terms and Conditions.
If you decide to allow me back on, I would like to set some conditions for myself to follow.
If I type in all caps too much, and ignore warnings, Please re-perma ban me so I know that I still am not good enough. Also, If I outburst again, don’t warn me, Perma-ban me. I understand disrespect is not easily forgotten, But I promise, If I have one more chance, I can show you that I have changed.

[ Ban History ] 10 other ban appeals found
19th of April, 2016

18th of April, 2016

18th of February, 2016

16th of February, 2016

16th of February, 2016

15th of February, 2016

15th of January, 2016

13th of January, 2016

31st of October, 2015

30th of July, 2015

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

I really don’t understand how you have failed to get the message. Let me just post all the previous responses to your appeal.

6 months or 6 years, you will not be let back onto this server.