Cortwade - 14th of January, 2016

[html]

Minecraft Username Cortwade

Date of Ban 14th of January, 2016
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by TheOctopus

Reason for Ban "Disrespecting Other Players!"

Reason to be Unbanned Ok, my computer is glitchy, Im shortening this appeal from what is was, plz see appeal for Portland for details on between earlier arguments with whb and I.
So I came on one day and whb was still being mean to me. We argued for a while but i eventually gave up. I attempted to apologize and he kept goin afk when he saw I was on…
I had already dropped the argument and tried to go on with my life. Andres_12 began restarting it and i did yell saying to stop and to drop it and move on. Soon people were yelling at me aswell…
Shortly after, I hired Nexus Engineering owned by Jmvvana to build me a bridge…

P.S. I will not be able to comment on this, Andre, plz defend me on comments!

~[Member]Cortwade

[ Ban History ] 3 other ban appeals found
13th of January, 2016

31st of October, 2015

30th of July, 2015

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

OK, Im Sorry But No, You Have Been Warned Before, And You Blew It, Sucking Up and asking others to defend yourself will not work, if you really want to say you are sorry, then you would truly do this yourself, In My Opinion, you have been warned and you blew your chances. also, in game companies have NOTHING to do with your appeal, also, your Previous Appeal was locked and to be honest, it was pathetic, you do not appeal to a city, Sorry Not Sorry, but you have blown it. this is how i will Atone.

-whb

Im sorry Cort i can’t do this this is you and whb if you didn’t added his friends names nothing of this will happen

so this is the consequenes when you disrespect whb and the others

Im very sorry but i can’t :frowning:

Sincerly

-Andres_12

Cort, Choises come with consequences. You’ve been very annoying sometimes and been on my nerves. I know I’m not staff but I feel I should reply since I’ve been getting annoyed by Cort. I would prefer if you would stay banned because, you keep on using caps, even when we say to slow down. I haven’t really seen a change since the ban (well, he isn’t griefing and stuff). You’ve been using a lot of caps and have been a pain in the but. I’ve been seeing a lot of arguments that include you that mostly end with a temp-ban. Sorry, not sorry. I would prefer if you would stay banned. I know it isn’t my choice, but here is what I have to say with my experience with Cort.

~Claudia

I agree with Claudia you still using caps and beging annoying with others i stay like ok let cort do his thing and still working on Oakland and the others warning at him and idk i still beging a silence guy when it happen something BAD
i just type a short words and thats it. Look Cort if some day they will unban you ill be serious with you ok?? ill remove you the spot of co-owner of Oakland if you still using caps and disrespecting to the others ok?

So think about it of all this mess.

Make an appeal to me and whb to apologize of the caps and disrespect alright. You Promise??? :smiley:

Your Friend Andre

@TheOctopus waiting a response

In all honesty, Cortwade was annoying prior to his ban. He occasionally used caps, but no more than anyone else. Quite frankly, people pointed it out more because of the mutual dislike for him. I was on the server with Cort often since his ban, and rarely saw the behaviour that he is being accused of. To me, he is more of a scapegoat, an insidious pattern that is constantly rearing its head here.

While I have little say in this particular ban, I am not hesitant to say that those people making these accusations better be very careful they too do not make the same mistakes.

As for whbilbo, I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, I can truly understand as I to have lost friends and family in car accidents, one where I was a witness to the accident and resulting death of my roommate. My advice-if you do not want to talk about, then do not bring it up in a public forum. I disagree with what you have been saying, and that this “ban” is your way of dealing with the grief.

Don’t warn me, I’m involved. Cort but I’m sorry what you were saying the other day was extremely just rude to everyone, including the online staff members, and over excessive caps. In my opinion you deserve to be banned, I have been on PCB for 7 months and I know the incident that happened between you and Will. Please be considerate that he has lost someone and that you shouldn’t insult Jr. Staff members AND staff. If you reply to this post, please know that everything you say will be used against you if rude or if you start cursing. This is all I have to say.

any other staff got anything to say on this?

Huh… only just saw this.

No. You’ve been a constant annoyance to everyone. You had your last chance and you blew it.

Locking.