Trumanator0 Ban Appeal

[2]: January 30th 2018 at 18:15pm (The date you were banned.

[3]: Will (The IGN of the staff member that banned you.

[4]: I requested a world edit (witch i did not get) and decided to take matters into my own hands and try and beat the server by using an auto clicker instead of legitimately doing the work

[5]: I miss PCB and want to contribute help people out and be a nice guy.

[6]: 3 Trumanator0 bann Appel
2 Trumanator0 Jan 12 7:15 ban Appel
1https://forums.projectcitybuild.com/t/trumanator0-23-24th-of-december-2017/25985

whbilbo this one’s for you
little tip Trumanator01, try to elaborate your appeal to have a better chance of getting unbanned.

Trumanator0
[2]: January 30th 2018 at 18:15pm (The date you were banned.
At this time I see also submtted a real bad report that is actually covering up me trying to blame people for getting me banned if you can look up the edit history you will see that.
[3]: Will This is what I put for my earlier one I do not know his full name.(The IGN of the staff member that banned you.

[4]: I requested a world edit (witch i did not get) witch is perfectly fine but decided to take matters into my own hands and try and “beat” the server by using an auto clicker instead of legitimately doing the work I actually asked to use an auto clicker (not a very smart idea) and then proceeded to us either one even tough I was told no. Of course I was caught and banned

[5]: I miss PCB and want to contribute help people out and be a nice guy.
I wasn’t that great of a guy on the last PCB and almost started a war with swig twice because of my behavior I have since learn not to try and rush things and gets stuff done so fast but to take my time and do the work legitimate.
[6]: 3 Trumanator0 bann Appel
2 Trumanator0 Jan 12 7:15 ban Appel
1 Trumanator0 - 23 24th of December, 2017
[/quote]

Will said that I could take this appeal. Your first appeal was very poor, and after Dan told you, you did made it better. What you did was stupid and you knew that autoclickers were against the PCB rules. Your past is kinda spotty with you having being banned three times and 3 warns in a short amount of time, but I’m willing to allow you back on the server. Don’t ever hack again on PCB.
You are on very thin ice.
Unbanned, Locked.

P.s. Uninstall your autoclicker if you haven’t allready.