StarSquared99 (formerly AirstarAirways)

Minecraft Username: StarSquared99 (formerly AirstarAirways)

Date of Ban: January 11, 2016

Banned by: @PrinceMark

Reason for Ban: Failed to comply with staff orders; Entitlement gone too far. - Mark, Octo, Wolf, Marco

Reason to be Unbanned: I’ve changed over the past two years and am now considering playing Minecraft once again. I have fond memories of PCB and the time I spent here was enjoyable - the community and environment on this server is one I deeply enjoy. With this appeal, I hope that the staff will reconsider my ban (they say time is the best healer), and look forward to rejoining Project City Build & becoming a positive member once again.

Previous appeals:

Please comment any further questions/concerns below, I will gladly answer them.

Banned by @PrinceMark on January 11, 2016.

Editing post to reflect information. Thank you!

Ok. Given the circumstance that has been some time since your ban I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you have since matured and will take into consideration that your course of actions from this point on may not result in any further unbans.

Please do not use any modified clients to join PCB that give you an unfair advantage to other players of your rank. If you want to have any additional perks, you have the option to donate and the process for doing so can be done by clicking THIS. Also note that failure to comply with staff orders this time around won’t be tolerated like before. Let’s keep things calm, cool, and peaceful please please please.

Unbanned - Locked