Server Olympics - Development

it was you flying past :smiley: and i think there’s plots for where you can build an event and it can be approved to become an official game

lol i actually think it was me flying past haha, but looks great, kke it up guys!

Antoine

[size=14pt]News and Progress Update!

[hr]
[size=12pt]VIP Box

Tickets for the VIP box are now being sold! They cost $10 (in game money) each, and get you your head on a chair in the VIP box, and your name/head added to a wall of Olympic sponsors!

We don’t have many to sell, so due to high demand, the price is likely to increase once there are only a few seats left, so buy ASAP!

To purchase a VIP ticket, talk to oskawan, SplattPT or Petroliam!

[hr]
[size=12pt]Flags

A lot of work has been done recently on the main entrance, with fountains and flags! If you notice your flag is missing, let us know and we will add it ASAP!

[hr]
[size=12pt]Media Coverage

AGx has almost finished editing the video for the first basketball test match! Keep an eye out for that heading your way soon.

Interviews have also been happening with key members of the planning and build teams, a video containing these will appear at a later date.

Stay tuned!

[hr]

[size=14pt]Penguina putting in 110% effort XD

I’m gonna try to make a game called Wool Whacker. I’ll leave you to guess based on the name. It’ll be a 4v4 (or 3v3 if there aren’t enough people).

I’m making a very complicated game to build called Tresaure Island. You use minecarts.
That’s all I’m saying…

hi guys i would like to hep so if there’s something u need done i will happily help. plz let me help D:

Thank you TheSolidFlame , we will let you know if we need any help!

P.S.: Please do not double post!

Currently rendering the full match video. More news when I start uploading :smiley:

just finished a 3 layer maze made of glass red layer is the hardest :slight_smile: all that needs to be finished is a timer Gloopycube13 and I made this so thanks to him try it for yourself!

nice :slight_smile: i will try it as soon as possible! I really like good mazes :slight_smile:

[s]Due to the high demand for VIP tickets, the price will be increasing to $40(In game)!

10 seats left, get them ASAP as the price may increase again![/s]

EDIT: AGx’s idea is better. READ BELOW!

You should do a random pick of who gets tickets if the demand is still high cos that’s what they did with London 2012 and Wimbledon

Not a bad idea. You mean still sell them at $10, but with no guarantee the buyers will get the seats?

Its up to you about the price obviously but yes ;D

Lol I bought mine just before this was posted ;D

I prefer AGx’s idea, so we shall do that instead.

[size=12pt]From this point onwards, if you buy a VIP ticket you are not guaranteed a seat! We will see how many are purchased in a week or so, if it’s gone over the amount we have available, we will do a random draw for them. We will keep everyone’s names still and add them to an “Olympic Sponsors” board.

Video UPDATE:
Project City Build | Olympics WIP #2 | Basketball Test FULL MATCH

Hi guys! The video has finished rendering so I will start to upload it now. I hope to get the video scheduled for Sunday or Monday. For those looking for the HIGHLIGHTS, I will be editing that now and I hope to schedule that a few days after the FULL MATCH.

We can use a name randomizer to pick out the winners

http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

Or use redstone and do the sorting in front of everybody! We just need a hot girl to take the names out!