Minecraft Hunger Games

Another thing I realized. The diamond armor, that fell out of the sky towards the end - totally overpowering. I mean, once I put it on, I was invincible. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah you had diamond armor I had leatherā€¦

Hopes of me winning
0.1%

xD

Yeah, it wasnā€™t a very fair fight. I agree.

Well if my strategy would have worked i couldā€™ve won, but my internet said no to it :-\

Did either of you have bows? Had my plan worked, I could have sniped you all!

I had 2 bows, he had a fishing rodā€¦ what was your plan?

We will be playing again this weekend. I am currently putting down 100+ chests and tweaking some of the game play.

If you donā€™t want to die at the start, run away! You will find LOTS of chests scattered around the map if you look closely. There will be more than enough supplies to last you through the game.

Potions will be added to the chests. To add some incentive to stay around the cornucopia, once time use dispensers will be activated every now and then dispensing more powerful weapons, armour and rare items; players that do not come back to claim them will be at a disadvantage.

Another thing I just realised, please donā€™t use dynamp when you are playing in the game!

And goof Iā€™m disappointed that you didnā€™t use all your fishing rods to fish :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, i was telling sacred to use his fishing rod to get some shots off on you a bit easier than a bow. I just recently realized that if you have even just a little bit of armor then the fishing rod does no damage what so ever.

Edit:
I canā€™t wait to come on the next games.

My plan was to hook you with the fishing rod and fling you up and hit a tree and take fall damage. Still probably wouldnā€™t have won xD

If that actually works like thatā€¦ Then maybe we should remove fishing rods? I donā€™t think anyone will have the time to fish for food. It leaves you vulnerable while doing so too.

Me and sacred found it very useful to have a fishing rod to gain food. I watched his back while he fished so we where good, but i can see how it would not be good when you donā€™t have a partner to watch your back. :stuck_out_tongue:

im not sure if it works quite like that or not, however i do know that you can reel in Ghasts in order to get a better shot with a sword.

You canā€™t pull players in with a fishing rod. I tried it on another game when that was the only thing i had to defend myself, it failed miserably. So that is when

Well then I wouldā€™ve failed anyways XD

I would, except for the fact that I was LOADED with food - pork, watermelon, and bread.

Can I haz hunger games next Saturday afternoon?

If we did this on a saturday then i could make this much easier than if we did it on a friday. Canā€™t wait no matter what time it is though. See yall there. Ill be sure to have yallā€™s graves dug by then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are there any traps you would like to see built?

I say surprise us!

How nice of you Myth! Considering how far you would have to go to dig a grave from where we will all likely die, Iā€™m surprised you would carry our corpses that far.

One request before this happens: Please donā€™t rob our graves! Itā€™s disrespectful!

You know? It would be funny if under the dirt of the grave, there is a double chest (coffin).

Do you think you could re-do this at some point :stuck_out_tongue: I wanted to go but I went away for that weekendā€¦ :frowning: