Minecraft Hunger Games

Well I had fun, despite my horrible falling demise. There I was, up in a tree where I found more arrows to add to my collection, when I spot koko nearby. I ready my bow, and fire. Miss! Damn! He starts climbing the tree, so I shoot an arrow into him, it makes him fall. Good start, right?

He then takes a different path up to me and pops up through a hole in the leaves. I have an arrow notched and ready at his face. I fire, he punches. It is not a fair exchange of blows… I get sent off the edge of the tree and die instantly… Damn…

2 lives would be nice.

I enjoyed it very much. I also recorded the whole thing, so a video of it will be going up in a little while.

My friend MK3057 had a very hard time spectating as I constantly had to give him food and he couldn’t fly. Also, when there’s just two people left, they have to get together somehow, as in, not randomly stumbling into each other. This will help keep the game going and keep things interesting.

I also made a video of this event, like a montage of interesting stuff :smiley:

Yeah it was good xD

I had some climbing misadventures also…

I looked into this a bit, and it seems jungle lag more than most other biomes, due to vines growing and bugs in the spawning of trees causing leaves to spawn too far away from the trunk to be sustained, meaning they decay.
Along with the tall trees meaning more blocks in an area this makes it a clusteruck of lag, and falling off vines xD
Perhaps for the next round the vines will have grown/leaves will have decayed fully, so it wont be as bad. Or I will head off into the desert :stuck_out_tongue:

My demise was when I fell out of a tree, saw myth and sacred who started to fire arrows at me. I decided to try and run, but ended up straight in some water. Myth then flanked me as sacred kept firing, and I spammed low power arrows to knock him back (wasting them) as he jumped into the water. Then lag spike, 4 fps and Myth delivered the final killing blow.

Well played to goof! I hope to be able to add some traps, and compete in another round at some point too. :slight_smile:

yeah i think about 2 lives would be nice. XD

and as far as new items go. how about some potions? maybe harming and throwing poison potions

I loved this soooooo much. Can’t wait until i can play again. The big thing that got me was how i didn’t look behind my back enough. I got lost from sacred so he couldn’t watch mine, so ka had a perfect opportunity to kill me, and he took it. XD Next time i’ll be much more prepared. Maybe this time i will be one of the last 3. :smiley:

Video’s up for those of you who want to see it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZUx7fJ6Ek&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

XD i was just looking for your channel too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit:
I would love to be able to do this again today since i prob wont be able to do it tomorrow since i have church and stuff. Maybe we could do this like kinda late tonight? Unless the server is having some bad problems cuz i think at the time of this post it is still down. If we can’t do it today or tomorrow then i would love to do it again soon.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man i missed it D: Curse my ability to sleep 13 hours without noticing… Are we gonna do this again?

I hope we can do this again, however we will have to wait and see if the map will even turn back on. It crashed a while ago. D:

Damn! What have I missed!!!???!!! Hahaha

Btw, have u guys seen the Minecraft Survival/Hunger games with SSoHKPC, slyfoxhound, nanners, Paul, ihascupuake, antvenum, captainsparkelz, etc.? – it’s BOSS!!!

I have seen that pril, it was pretty cool. I was glad to see that my first pick of all the videos was antvenom and he didn’t die. There where a few close calls, but the best was when he fought captain sparkles and one. :smiley:

Edit:
If we are gona give 2 lives then we need to make it so you can’t guard the cornucopia. It would be pretty pointless to pop up in there and just get your head cut off cuz you are both loading chunks and have no means to defend yourself. We are also gona need to keep a better track of how many lives people have left. Other wise someone could use that and pretend they only died once when they died like 5 times.

I AM FAMOUS ON PIE TV! :D:D:D:DDDDDD

I think that is where the inspiration came from, but we made our own version.

Liam you got that a little bit mixed up :stuck_out_tongue: myth was shooting you with arrows and I came from behind and started to attack you with my sword. >:D

Well how ever it went i delt the final blow. :stuck_out_tongue:

So i guess we aren’t gona have another game this weekend then? :frowning:

aww i missed it :frowning:

OH MY GAWD PLEASE DO THIS EVENT ON FRIDAY PLEASE D:

YES PLEASE DO ANOTHER EVENT SOON!!! Maybe not on friday, maybe if it is kinda late. I gota go on a road trip and wont be able to even come near internet until at least 6:30 my time. As long as you make another event like this i would love to at least hear about it. :smiley:

WE MUST PLAY THIS AGAIN XD Only one note. Maybe not have dispensers in the cornicopia for if a person stays there (like Goof) there overpowered.