Minecraft Hunger Games

XD your avatar made me freak out. :stuck_out_tongue: I thought you where sip. But yeah, we are doing this sometime this weekend.

I would love to come and help you guys with the restocking of chests, last time special wasnā€™t on and it was me and Kyle and I needed permissions. But since a second Ouhai took away my creative at random with no reason I canā€™t, but I canā€™t wait.

I think this time yā€™all should save a WE file of it so you can paste it again and it will just restock the chests. That way we could do another game almost instantly after the game if people really want to do another right after the first one.

The problem with WE saves is that out map is 1200 x1200 in size. So it will crash the server. So I have just saved the coordinates to the chests and I can manually restock them all. You will find them VERY hard to find this time. But there will be over 100 of them.

Wow thatā€™s a LOT of chests they canā€™t be that hard to find can they?

There are some plugins that auto refill chests on Bukkit. I havenā€™t found exactly what we need yet, Iā€™ll look around some more tonight.

I thought that since the only thing that gets changed would be the chestā€™s inventory, that it would be simple way to work. Since when i would do WE and it was to big of a selection, i would have to load it in small parts. It would only change the new areas. But i guess with saves it would be different? Idk, i was just thinking that it could work.

Anyways, CANā€™T WAIT UNTIL THIS WEEKEND!!! :smiley:

I took away your creative powers because you were nowhere near the hunger games map and you have used creative to build things before. You can always ask to be changed back when you are actually at the site.

Can we update the original post with this weekends game nao? :stuck_out_tongue:

The map has been made smaller and the out of bounds areas are walled off. There are now 50 chests in the jungle and area north of the cornucopia.

All the islands off the mainland contain dozens and dozens of mob spawners with some rare items.

The village will have mob spawners everywhere defending the only furnace and crafting table. The chests will contain more craftable materials such as ores and wood.

The plains south of the cornucopia contain NOTHING.

Aww, do you mean you just basically cut out all the ocean area? Or did you take out a bunch of land too?
Also, when is the time this new event is gona start cuz i need to record my movie and would love to be able to play in this event and then get some people to come and record with me. :smiley:

Ooo sounds cool!

But erm, could you upload a new map and update the main post :confused:

EDIT: DICKJIZZ, I didnā€™t see you updated the original post xD

XD i didnā€™t notice the change in the front page either. :stuck_out_tongue: Cool how this is a day before my birthday. :smiley: I hope ima be albe to make this, could we do another on sunday kinda late, just for those people who canā€™t make it. ;D

Bah, its 11pm for me. Iā€™ll try to join, but I doubt I can make it.

Glad to see weā€™re doing this again! Iā€™ll try my best to make it this time, but Iā€™m a bit doubtful as Iā€™ve got to be somewhere at 9 (games start at 8am). But either way, may the odds be ever in your favor! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, i may not be able to make this one either. :confused: I hope i can, but if i canā€™t then i hope that i can make the next one.

Iā€™M IN AGAIN!

Ouhai this time donā€™t forget to turn off god mod >_>

THIS

I donā€™t know what you are talking aboutā€¦
<.<

.>