Minecraft Hunger Games

I can’t wait, im already planning out my strategy. Shadow, me and you should team up, with sacred. We would be almost unstop able. :smiley:

Sip nouuuuuuuuu…

Also, Spec, can you temporarily install something to disable Zombe’s mods? Minimap can’t be disabled server-side, however, without radar it is only good for terrain.

Oh my god this looks epic as DICKS. I’m in! Anyone wanna make a secret alliance??? ;D

Psssst, I will, but don’t tell anyone!

Doing this in less than 6 hours, still gotta get some sleep. XD

May the odds be ever in your favor!

I will be there! One thing of note however, is that the map is a little wrong on the areas you will starve in. Remember those chests I placed? Well, those are all located in the Desert region (2), and the Islands in the top left (7-9 or so). I may need to add more valuable stuff to those since they are so far out.

If I do play, I will not be allowed to venture to that area. I refuse to use the chests I placed myself.

Don’t worry Kyle, I’ve placed another 20 or so chests in other areas. Most are in the jungle up in the trees.

Does anyone have any ideas how we can spectate this game? Once people die I need to find a way of making people invisible

Update:
Once you die, you are out.
You can fly with /fly and become invisible with /vanish after you have died

You just spoilt a bit D:

Btw I suck at PVP but hey! I have nothing to do this weekend! :smiley:

Oh I didn’t spoil much. When you see the jungle it’ll be pretty obvious.

i was a guinea pig last night everyone! XD Special killed me about 2-3 times to test his new plugin. but when you die it will say [DEAD]next to your name in the chat. so you will know when you are dead. noone can see you, and you can’t harm the other players.

Nope I had to ditch that plugin because it broke everything else on the server.

One request for ‘traps’
If you are someone spawning mobs/placing obstacles, please do not spawn lava close to people, or a crap ton of creepers. Keep it reasonable. Actually, just don’t let anyone see thing get placed.

example for what this should NOT be like…
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFct5F8Z_VA&src_vid=6mt7fpOb9CU&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_36969[/youtube]

think spec said there where going to be no traps in this map.

So just to make sure, it starts in an hour and 10 minutes from now? If so, damn, I won’t get to play :L

I have only been building the map for 1 day. So at the moment there are no traps. I’ve spent most of the time trying to figure out redstone stuff and fixing plugins which I ended up deleting anyway.

wow… lavaed ON TOP OF HIM? what a bunch of dick spawn people… XD
EDIT: BTW i will be there come hell or high water.

^Thats what I mean xD
I like the idea of if you die, you become one of the ‘sponsor’ people. But not doing that kind of stuff. Spectating mostly.

BEST
GAME
EVER!
SO MUCH FUN! =D
Until it was just me and goof. ._.

The first round is over and the winner is Goofmobber!

There were a few problems that we saw coming but couldn’t fix in time.

• After players died they had a hard time spectating. We are working on fixing flying for players
  • There were not enough chests and the items were a bit useless.
  • Traps need to be added
  • There needs to be more incentive to kill players. Keeping all the players near each other is a challenge.
  • People dying at the start didn’t have much fun. Any thoughts on changing this to 2-3 lives each? Or does 1 life add to the fun (and we’ll play lots of rounds)
  • Can anyone find a plugin that lets us restock the chests?
  • Can anyone find a good survival plugin?

Post your thoughts on how you thought the game went. Did you have fun?

if i had only watched my back then i woulda been able to escape ka and not die. XD I turned around for 2 seconds and then i look back to see ka’s sword. To bad i got separated from sacred, he coulda helped me out. :stuck_out_tongue: