Minecraft Hunger Games

I’m so in. I could also get my 2 friends in and we can record this whole thing, from 2 of our perspectives for our YouTube channel. I need to know the times in advance though. Either way, this is gonna be awesome! :smiley:

Well i might be able to do this when i get home, depends if i can stay at my house this weekend. I hope i can at least be at my house long enough to start the event.

^That sounds a good idea goof, could put that on the PCB channel too xD I have a mic if you need an extra person :stuck_out_tongue:

Something that would make this island much more fun and difficult would be if you have a giant trench or something where only the parkour people can get to safety. That would be cool to also have a little floating island in the middle of the trench that has some great prizes. The trench could also be deep enough to where you could die if you fall, or maybe have a river down at the bottum where you can be swept away to a safe wall or something where you can sorta parkour up.

Sounds like fun I’ll try to be there.

YES IM IN

I would like to be a sponsor if possible :). Ka

The way it worked in CaptainSparklez videos was good, have the map preset with 24 players and when you die get creative and manipulate players to find and figh eachother. But I’m not sure everyone can be trusted in creative (like syndicate). Maybe trusted+? just a suggestion. But count me in! :smiley:
I’ve also read the books so I’ll have fun reenacting something’s ^.^

XD i’ve only seen the movie :stuck_out_tongue: I’m glad i at least saw that, so now i wont be totally lost when we play this game. :smiley:

Didn’t read the books or see the movie xD I’m going to be very lost :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll play… But im not gonna be roleplaying or anything that relates to the movie, i found that movie just terrible.

Lol, i can help you if you promise to join my team sacred. :smiley:

xD Sure why not. >=D

[size=8pt]psst, myth. wanna make a secret alliance?

The event will be held:

Saturday 21st April

8am PDT (GMT -7) - San Fransisco
10am CDT (GMT -5 - New Orleans
11am EDT (GMT -4) - New York
3pm GMT
4pm BST (GMT +1) - London
1am AST (GMT +10) - Melbourne - Sunday

GAMEPLAY:

• Every player starts around the “Cornucopia”
  • When the game starts PVP is enabled
  • Last person standing is the winner

RULES.

• You cannot bring items into the arena
  • No flying
  • TP and mod commands are disabled
  • Placing and breaking blocks are disabled
  • Mobs are disabled but may be spawned
  • No mini map client mods are allowed
  • No client mods which give you an unfair advantage are allowed
  • You can make alliances and play as a team. However only 1 player can win
  • Once you die, you are out of the arena.

HINTS

• At the centre of the arena there are chests with items. There are also 4 dispensers which give out items with a cool down timer
  • There is very little food to find in the arena. Controlling the Cornucopia will give you a supply of food from the dispensers
  • Chests are scattered around the map
  • If you wander too far you will probably starve to death. You will not find enough food to survive far away from the main area
  • There are a few islands. But they are pretty useless and ghasts will most likely try and kill you
  • Fishing rods make a good source of food
  • There will be no sponsors item dropping things for players. However new items will spawn at the cornucopia and be announced to all the players

PRIZES:

• The winner gets $10,000
  • Every player that participates gets 3 diamonds

This isn’t going to be as slick or polished as the Minecraft Survival Games servers going around.

:smiley: This is epic spec, i can’t wait to join. It seems as though i may be able to join this time. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

HINT: Most of the chests are NORTH.
South you will find lots of flat plains which have animals but few weapons and chests. To the north are mountains and jungles which give good cover from other players and LOTS of chests.

HINT: There is 1 village in the arena. They provide the only crafting tables and furnaces. It is to the SOUTH

whoa wait
are we allowed to craft at all? like punch a tree to get wood?

BAH. 8AM, I have swim looks like I won’t be there :confused:
Can we run one on Sunday too?

You can’t break blocks. You can craft with items you find. (sticks, wheat, make mushroom stew, craft with iron bars etc).