[Forum Game] The Wish Game v2.0

Pot is legal in canada, but the only requirement is that you have to buy it from the state, which then registers you as a weed consumer. Due to the legalization of weed everyone in Canada starts smoking. But the thing none realized is that the state hands the weed consumers list to every employer on the country, so they don’t accept them.

As everyone smokes, none can get a job, the economy in Canada goes to fuck, as only foreigners get jobs. Slowly, Canadians get poorer and poorer, but they still smoke weed, so the pollution (?) increases. In the end, all Canadians become hobos, and so you can’t buy weed anymore.

I wish my contry isn’t in debt

Your country is no longer in debt, but all non-government-working citizens are massively in debt because the government has stolen money from them to take care of their debts.

I wish a Gorillaz single for Phase 4 would come out soon.

Gorillaz finishes Phase 4, but this is their last single, and decide to break up. They go live their own separate ways.

I wish for Rap music to die off, and lose its popularity. By the way, Happy New Years!

Rap dies off, but Lil Wayne’s producers start him an indie rock career and he becomes the next Top 40 artist with his debut album.

I wish for an alien invasion.

there already is they’re called Beliebers

i wish for ALCOHOL

You get as much alcohol as you want, but you don’t get drunk from it, and you can’t drink more than 1/4 pint of beer (or equivalent) without passing out.

I wish 2016 will be a good year

It is a good year.

For North Korea and ISIS.

I wish I could send a rocket to the Mun in Kerbal Space Program without running out of fuel and/or having all the little green men dying in an explosion.

I wish I could send a rocket to the Mun in Kerbal Space Program without running out of fuel and/or having all the little green men dying in an explosion.
[/quote]

You do send it to the mun, it’s a success! You get back to kerbin, but miss the landing slightly, and watch as bob kerman survives but loses all limbs except an arm, and has to live his life as a cripple and cant go on to do any more piloting so he takes his lifes in a drunken rage involving your new expensive minmus rover, leaving Valentina lonely and depressed and causing the shutdown of all agencies that supply the parts due to unsatisfactory health and safety.

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish a was a baller, I wish a girl who looked good, I could call her.

In order to be taller, you stand on your tiptoes the entire time. You’re taller, but you can’t be a baller while on your tiptoes. You drop your phone and can’t pick it up because you’re standing on your tiptoes the entire time, therefore disabling you from calling your good-looking girl.

I wish I could have aimbot.

You have aimbot! But you get banned for being a haxor.

I wish I had better vision.

Your vision improves. You now have x-ray vision. It can’t be turned off, and it only sees through clothing. You end up having to move to an isolated irish island and live alone for the rest of your life.

I wish I had my way cause everyday would be a Friday

You get your way and every day is Friday but nothing exciting ever will happen on Friday; All you do is lay on the ground.

I wish I could be rich.

You become "rich", but some the money that you got was stolen from Fort Knox. (Don't ask me how it happened, it just did.) Now you got the federal military coming after you. And, you decide on moving to, the Great White North, Canada! Sadly, you can't stay in Canada, because part of the stolen money was from there too. (Don't ask me how it happened, it just did.) So you move to Russia. And, you spend the rest of your life in a country that doesn't use dollars as their currency. );

I wish for Toy Story 4!

Andy gets a life, doesn’t play with his old toys. Pretty simple.

I want it to snow, because its January and I haven’t seen much of it.

It snows with 1500ft of snow everywhere in the world burying most everyone alive, and isolating everyone else. The Earth goes back into another ice age, and the microorganisms that survive have to re-evolve.

I wish I could communicate with cats.

tbh, I do too, but they’d probably just ask for food, sleep, and want to claw your eyes out.

I want to meet Spongebob (like Patchy the Pirate did)

But then after a long quest in the Pacific to meet him, you get eaten by a whale, and you have a dream where you sink to the bottom and meet Spongebob,

(like Patchy the Pirate did).

I wish I could send Mr. Jeb Kerman to Moho and use the Rockomax Poodle engine as a barbecue and have a party in the Mohole.

Jeb Kerman lands on Moho and has a party in the Mohole. However since he’s used his Rockomax Poodle engine to have a barbecue, he doesn’t have fuel enough to get back. He dies there. Congratulations.

I wish I had the motivation to actually finish something I start.

You find the motivation! To commit genocide…

I wish electronics were cheaper.

dont buy Apple Products

I wish asshattery would stop