[Forum Game] The Wish Game v2.0

You get a koala, but it’s a schizophrenic who wants to murder you. You have been single-handedly killed by a koala.

I wish I could fly.

Koala’s are just weird little furry stoners who sit up in a tree giving each other Chlamydia and you (if you dont already have it). Koala’s are also being slowly burned to death in the outbacks of australia or being beaten the shit out of by a pissed off Kangaroo after the little shit dropped out of a tree. these little bastards wouldnt possibly be able to survive a flight to America and if they did the would probably shit in your shoes.

I wish for the world economy to fail

The world’s economy fails, North korea takes over, we are all forced to work in the dictator’s labour camps and never see the light of day again. I wish for an ice cream :slight_smile:

An ice cream truck came by your house and stopped. You looked out the window to see the amazing and beautiful Ice cream truck, so you ran up stairs and took some money from your piggy bank. By the time you went outside the Ice cream truck drove off. You looked online to see if any ice cream places were open, but none were open.

I Wish for Candyyyy. LOTS of canddyyyyyy

Candy gives you diabetes makes your legs rot and fall off then you die

(careful on this one)
i wish for a good future for me and my girlfriend

Another man is in love with the girl, and he doesn't know that someone else is in love with her, before he did. The two of you duke it out in a basketball court. There is a crowd cheering! At the end, you emerge victorious, and another girl is caring of the man who lost. He's in love. You keep your girl. But, you, and the man, still has a rivalry between each other.

I wish for an animated show to come to life. For example, SpongeBob SquarePants is real.

Your future with your girlfriend is good! But also a bit boring, So boring in fact you start playing practical jokes on one another

It starts out humorous at first, simple clingfilm pranks and ‘hotsauce in the ketchup’ deals, but soon turns desperate and malicious. After a particularly nasty ‘i put a highly venomous snake in your sock draw’ cools off you plan your revenge for all of youtube to see. A cunning prank that will wipe the smile off your dearly beloved friend girls face. You will shit into her favorite shoes.

Taken aback she retaliate with open fire of the kitchen cupboards. Firing hail after hail at you of china plates and tin cans. She pulls in her next volley of attack from the cutlery draw and you spy a few knifes hidden amongst them, Time to act fast!

Darting left and right you make your way towards this woman of so called love, swiping a fork to the left and a soup spoon to the right, narrowly ducking a can opener as you close ground. Making contact with her you bring her in for a warm and gentle embrace, kissing her softly as you mutter sweet words into her dazed ear. She smiles warmly… The war is over…

BUT GASP! she notices a butter knife lodged firmly into your left eye, hilt deep with blood oozing out. How could you miss this? Must of been blinded by love. With a faint cry you fall to the floor and exhale your final breath and words to your dear widow.

‘‘Why cant I hold all these limes…?’’

I wish that I could fly above the world so high similarly to a sizable pizza pie.

[Edit] DAMMIT! yo sniped me, ok, well, You dreams come true, Spongebob is real…

He is taken into a nearby shower room by a hulking hairy rugby player, screaming protests. When he finally comes back out… He has changed…

You notice it instantly, the shifty look in his eyes, mutterings under his breath about where he scrubbed, and for how long. and something about an unusual amount of ass fuzz. Disheartened he retires to the nearest bar and drinks himself silly for the next two weeks.

Sirens blazing, you know its finally happened, the paramedics storm into spongebob’s apartment in haste. Police arrive at the scene. Radios buzzing…

A cart is pulled out through the apartments doors, black sheet upon it concealing the oddly square mass… You pray its not what you think, But it makes sense… spongebob has murdered a box.

i like that at least you replyed as things couldve been a hell of a lot worse

@fatso12321 You are granted the ability to fly, however the only way for you to fly is by farting and using it for too long causes you to constantly shit your pants.

I wish for a way to be filled with determination.

open your fucking eyes its the 21st century now one has determination these days

i wish for @PrinceMark to get a new scarf

Undertale reference?

@PrinceMark gets a new scarf, but it’s uglier than the old one he had.

I wish for @wooly19 's girlfriend. (OH, WAIT. THAT WISH WAS GRANTED ALREADY)

The scarf is haunted, and at times turns into a three meter snake! On time on a January night, Prince was going to a restaurant with his family. But, he finds out that he lost his scarf. He knew he layed it on top of a coat hanger. But, he couldn't find it. He looked everywhere. Until he found a snake under his bed! He grabbed his baseball bat, and whacked it several times. It turned back to the scarf he saw before. He threw it in the trash. In the morning, Prince bought a new scarf. The end.

I wish for a real hoverboard that can fly into the sky!

You think you got a hoverboard, but it’s actually one of those cheap-ass plastic segways. Then the battery fails and explodes, injuring you.

I wish for @wooly19 's girlfriend.

After hearing this, Wooly walks up to you and punches you square in the face. Luckily, his girlfriend is disgusted and comes to you. You enjoy yourselves for a while, but then she realizes that Wooly is the only man for her, and she walks up and totally starts making out with him right in front of you.

I wish I wasn’t so scrawny.

You wish for yourself to not be so scrawny, but instead of becoming strong and muscular, you become fat. You become fatter and fatter until the point where you envelope the earth with your mounds of flabs. Everyone is suffocated by the sweaty dampness of your flesh and you end up (after trillions of years) bigger than the universe itself. But then you become so large that you decide enough is enough. You end up stripping yourself of all of your fat until you, once again, become scrawny. Then, after trillions of years, the universe begins again and you lose your memory. You then ask to not be so scrawny.

I wish for aliens to notice us.

The aliens notice us. And then, [ insert entire plot of mass effect and/or halo here ]

I wish that I could travel in time as easily as in spatial dimensions
E.g. Oh look it’s the 17:38 bus! Where’s it go? 1738.

You can travel in time, but each time you do, you age 50 years.

I wish this thread would be over… Seriously, I check back after 2 days and there’s 3 pages of this o.O

The thread is over and locked. For 10 seconds.
And yes, it actually was locked for 10 seconds

I wish that Ruby could accept the glory of The Wish Game.

I accept the glory of the wish game, but then everybody immediately gets bored of it, and the thread dies.

I wish the internet here was faster.

Your wish is granted, the internet is incredibly fast all over Europe, but you now must move to the remote coldness of Northern Canada where the is nothing but shitty dial-up, and it will be like that forever.

I with that Justin Trudeau would hurry and legalize pot in Canada.