[Forum Game] Ruin the Wish

the glasses break

i wish 2 be admin

You are admin but must constantly be harassed by n00bs

I wish for kids to rub the lotion on their skin unless they want the hose again.

Everyone you know makes really poorly-placed movie quotes for the rest of your life.

I want a hug.

You get a hug from a serial killer that would stab you in your moment of hugness

I want all the spaghetti in the world.

by all you also get spoiled spaghetti mixed in there

I just wanna be a big rock star And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
I’ll stay skinny 'cause i just won’t eat
And I’ll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars

Your wish was granted, but whilst experimenting in the party scene you overdose on an unidetified drug, living the rest of your life out with no sense of touch.

I wish for a rather large explosion, preferably thermo-nuclear.

The explosion happens in the testing facility that it is held in. Causing all of the blast to be withheld.

I wish for another wish.

The genie refuses, “That’s cheating!” he says.

I wish for Warhammer 40K

You get it, but your PC can’t run it, and explodes.

I wish that all guests on the server would stay or be useful, not leave 90% of the time.

The guests are incredibly useful and refuse to leave, they however are the biggest drama queens ever and constantly bitch about other ranks and never register.

I wish I didn’t have to sit next to old people or seedy serial-killer type people on the train all the time

you are murdered the next day

I wish for an uncorruptable wish

You therefore get nothing, good day sir.

I wish a nice quiet happy place.

You move to a new apartment. However, you get on PCB and Teamspeak and join the channel everyone else is in. YOu mouse stops working and your headphones are stuck to your head.

I wish I could hug a koala for free, in my home, without being harmed, and being able to keep the koala and my home for all of eternity.

The koala dies from being pulled out of its natural habitat.

I wish for the next person’s wish to not be combated by the one below them.

The next person’s wish is a wish to combat the next person’s wish (where am I going with this?)

I wish to combat the next person’s wish?

I acquire a warranty for my wish that protects it in the case of damage for only $99.99 a month, thus negating Amphi’s combating of my wish.

I wish for an Energy Sword from halo with an infinite battery supply.

You get your sword but then a spy from TF2 convinces you to give it to him and he kills you with it.

I wish for 1 more second to pass.

Time gets put in slow motion and 1 second is 100000000 years, good luck.

I wish for the best Minecraft building skills in da World.

But The only block you can use is gravel.

I wish for the ability to say whatever I want and people accept it blindly

You lose your mind as no one ever reacts to your words. The kind words drive you insane.

I wish for a pet penguin.