[Forum Game] Ruin the Wish

You get a pet penguin, but it dies 20 minutes after you bring it home.

I wish this thread would stop flooding the recent posts list…

GodTheFarted will take it over.

I wish for a Dog

The dog is missing all of it’s limbs

I wish for a compact disc

It’s a CD+R and it’s already full

I wish for miraculous cooking abilities

You get great cooking skills but lose all your limbs and therefore can’t cook, bad luck :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish for eternal life.

You do get your wish. You outlive your family and your friends. You continue your life as the planet dies, taking the human race along with it. You spend 4 billion years on your own, on a lifeless planet.

Then the sun explodes, swelling up and frying the earth, eventually destroying it. You start to float off into space. After tens of billions of years you reach another planet, again lifeless. This sun is young, so your are stuck on the planet for a countless amount of time.

Then the universe ends. Heat death, everything in the universe breaks down into subatomic particles, except for you. You are now floating in an entirely empty void, not a single atom. Eventually this causes the dark matter that holds the universe to decay, and the universe collapses inwards.

You, and the entire matter of the universe are condensed into an area about the size of a football. You are subjected to unimaginable pain forever, whilst remaining fully concious.

I wish to be a unicorn

You become a unicorn, but your horn falls off.

I wish I had a dishwasher

You get a dishwasher, but it breaks down after an hour and when you call a technician he tells you that he requires a part that is no longer in production to fix it.

I wish for all the pugs in the world

The sudden influx of pugs overwhelms you. There are so many pugs filling your house that you and your family all drown in a fluffy pile of adorableness. The pugs then get hungry, and after devouring all the food in the house, and the entire town, start eating each other. This horrible plague of cannibalistic pugs sweeps throughout all dog breeds, and mass euthanasia of dogs occurs, thus ending the age old tradition of a dog being a man’s best friend.

I wish I wasn’t so poor.

You become so rich that everyone wants to scam you for money and you have no friends anymore and die alone.

I wish for a fairly normal brain

You get a normal brain, but everyone else gets what is now considered an abnormal brain, thus making your brain abnormal.

I wish my rent was cheaper.

You get your wish, but then we don’t love you the same way we used to.

I wish for a flip-phone.

Your wish is granted! Nuff said

I wish for brodur to be better at this game…

Brodur will get better, in fact, better than the rest of us, making us all feel like shit.

I wish that all archived staff would return.

All archived staff will return but because there are too many staff members now you get fired.

I wish i could be a good staffmember

You get promoted straight to Admin, 1 second before you die.

I wish for this game to never end

The game has just ended. Thread locked.

I wish it will never happen again.

The thread unlocks itself with magic powers. :wink:

I wish to Project the City Builds.

The City Builds go slightly started, and then abandoned - just like the current status of the Burnton Line’s Hope/Calisands/ArborwoodCreeks extension hint hint.

I wish for the ban on meta-wishes* to be lifted.

*Not wishes made by Meta, I mean wishes that refer to the act of wishing.

The ban is lifted, only everything else is banned.