First Post Option

My first post was a ban appeal. Meta banned me haha I broke into the white house

Donated 20$! Great server guys! Keep up the good work! :)

Didn’t know that was my first post :smiley:

how long did it take yall to find those xD

About 30 seconds, do what Ouhai said.

lolwtf

@SpllatPT Congrats? And good English?

lmao gotcha

nice. still accurate.

Mine was on the 1st May 2012
it was short and sweet

‘just signed up to the website; let me know if i can help with anything’

My first post was a ban appeal, when a hacker banned me when he hacked the server back in September of 2013 when I forgot the server had a forum page.

[size=14pt]As if! This was my very first post XD

I’m glad that everybody has taken to showing their first post it is fun to see all of these in a central location it is also strange that some prominent members of the staff have ban appeals for their first post.
;D

This railroad is in Creative, so no, we probably won't hit Wildefay ;D And no matter how cool a railroad may ever be, warps will always be faster, but there's no reason why we can't have both.

http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?topic=859.msg5230#quickreply

I typed horribly.

Omg mine is priceless…Let me first start by making a very long and complicated story short for those that don’t know haha. I have Borderline Personality Disorder, when I registered with PCB I wasn’t sure if people would like the real me so I used to catfish the personality of one of my friends irl used a completley made-up name with my friend’s pic and was known as CherryRed (or the bitchy noob) when I first joined…I’ve come a longggggg wayyyy oh lord

“WHen i try to join the server, it gives me the message, outdated server. Can we update the server!!”

…so i guess ill take this opportunity to say hi guys, my name is antoine

Am I the only one who cant tell if your actually sincere or just trolling?

I was being totally sincere sorry if it didn’t come across that way Nam. Also I am loving these it shows how much the server has changed us. ;D

That being said can we move this topic to general or somewhere this is better suited because this is not a suggestion since ruby showed us how to get to it in 30 seconds.

My first post was a ban appeal.

I dun did a bad thing.

yeah, because staff ban without a reason, shame on us staff. :-[

This back when the server crashed way back when in September. My monorail had been completely lost due to the rolling of the back.

Someone has a seals.gif somewhere on this page that is being detected as a virus by my AV. Tad annoying.

Anyway, here is mine: