Centralised Absence Thread

I’m going to Cyprus then Mozambique then Lourdes then a summer school so I’ll see you all online in a months time !

have fun, m8

Woah, a lot of places! Have fun!

WOOP WOOP! My logic board broke! ;D

UPDATE: Got a job at a cafe from 10am-4pm everyday until august 16 And I start Uni on the 17th :stuck_out_tongue:

Going up north for canada day celebrations claud joe and jacob are incharge

I’m going to Prince Edward Island. I’ll be back on the 17th! :smiley:

Hey, I have not been on recently due to wisdom teeth removal surgery. I have been recovering from the pain the past 2 weeks. Sorry for being absent.

My comp broke so I won’t be on until I get a new one. IDK when, could be tonight, could be next weekend.

Myself and whiteunicorn99 will be away from the 19th July for at least 2 weeks

Got a new computer. Not bad given my budget of £350.

Hi guys. I mentioned this a while ago but tomorrow I’m going on NCS (National Citizen Service http://www.ncsyes.co.uk/) for 3 weeks. I’ll be home every weekend but I’ll be super busy the rest of the time.

Anyone in the UK going/been to this?

Also if you’re 15-17 next year you might wanna think about signing up for next year or this autumn! Looks great on your CV :wink:

Ech. The only thing NCS has ever done for me is introduce me to Izzy Bizu - White Tiger (that’s the song they use in their ads)

Extremely heavy workload. I won’t be around to fix things for another week or two

So annoy the ever living crap out of Kyle then, will do!

I’ll be gone camping in Waterville Valley, NH from July 21st - 24th but may check the forums nightly if my phone battery allows. Pray for me, because last year we accidently took the “death hike”, and in April I accidently climbed two mountains (and the sheer face of a third). Lets also hope that I can play the acoustic somewhat decent (I play electric, but campfire + acoustic = life)

“accidentally”
um
how even

“two hour hike” they said.
“Its an easy climb” they said.
“you’ll be done before lunch” they said.

they were wrong.

As for the death hike? 6 hours nonstop uphill. :smiley:

I hope the death hike was otherwise sarcastically named
like it was charted by Mr. Jason Death or something

Whelp my Minecraft’s broken.

See you after I finished KSP