Centralised Absence Thread

Hahahaha, good one

guess whos back?

screams of terror

Oh godā€¦

Itā€™s not shadow, is it?

Spoiler

Hey I know Iā€™ve been gone for quiet a period and I might be gone for a little bit more due to Link Crew stuffs I have in school. So yea might be back in a week or so. <3 you guys :-*
P.S and PrinceMark Iā€™ll finish the tower when I got back on, havenā€™t done the last floor. Love.~

See you soon!

Well Iā€™m going on holiday for a week from Saturday 30th to Saturday 6th. See you guys after and donā€™t miss me too much :wink:

Goodbye, Hywel. I hope you will like the holiday. :slight_smile:

Cya Hywel. Hope you have fun! =D

Good bye hywel! And enjoy your holidays!

(Ps:Thanks for looking after Budapest in the time I was off ;D )

YT, PCB, MINECRAFT

Vexnorz is back in buissness

Anywho, back from visiting the fam
:wink:

So apparently Iā€™m going to Cape Cod, Massachusetts with my friends. I had known that we were going, but nobody told me when. I went last year aswell, and picked several locks, got stranded in the middle of a lake, crashed a go kart, blah blah blah, ect. Sorry about the late notice, nobody decided to tell me when. :confused:

Iā€™ll leave tonight, and will come back on Tuesday, August 16.

(ā€œwhats cape cod?ā€ you might ask. Its the other relevant part of Massachusetts aside from Boston.)

Spoiler

im home

[size=3pt]damn i thought he was gone for good Welcome back!

keep dreaming. :slight_smile:

My playtime for pretty much the remainder of the school year is going to be very limited due to school and afterschool commitments. The main thing restricting me is the journalism program Iā€™m joining. Itā€™s essentially a cult, and Iā€™m not sure how much free time Iā€™ll really have, if any. Iā€™ll try and stay on as much as possible, especially during the Survival update, and Iā€™ll try and up my forum game as well.

Forgot to mention Iā€™m doing a work experience thingy so wonā€™t be on the server for the rest of this week or next week.

Have fun :wink:

Off to Italy

2 weeks

Bye.