Centralised Absence Thread

I’ve been super busy with lots of things, and also just been a bit of an anti-PCB mood. (Nothing against the server or community, just haven’t been feeling like getting on, for whatever reason.) I’ve still been monitoring forums and popping my head in every once and a while, but I thought I’d just give a formal notice for my lack of activity. I’ll see if I get re-energized any time soon, but for now, don’t expect to see too much of me in game. Apologies.

Take your time, Ferf, we all need to take a break once in a while (:

He’ll be back.

They’ll always be back.

I’m finally back with a new and better PC, gonna be working on refurbishing Vos from its grief thats too old for logs and continuing with Yomi’s style of builds. If you want to buy any houses there ask me or Javi.

Going up north to a friends cottage On Lake Huron, i will be back around sunday night, until then, Clauliflower,Jmvvana, and The_Jacob are incharge of Portland, any and all questions regarding the city will be going to them, cya later :wink:

I will make sure Portland doesn’t go up in flames while you’re gone. Have fun!!

haha! thanks claudia!

cya later :smiley: have fun ;D ;D

That may or may not have happened before, when he left me in charge. oops.

(jk, im not that bad of a mayor… am I?)

Gonna be away for a couple of weeks just chilling…may pop on if I can during that time.

I will be absent for a week to two weeks and a half at the most due to exams and other priorities. That will also explain my absence with in the past month. Just got to get some hard core studying done right now and straiten some other things out. Cyaz when I get back! <3

This is a really, really late notice, considering I’m there as I write this, but yeah, I’m in Japan again… this time with a friend!

Oh thanks for telling us Amphi. Have fun!

(And stay away from the Tobu railway museum unless you can speak fluent Japanese. The only english words they have are ADMISSION ‎¥100)

Went there last time. Used the pictures to tell my dad a complete BS story of what they were saying. Better luck next time?

We can but hope.

Also since apparently I forgot to post this, I won’t be on the server at all up until the 18th at the earliest - exam week of course.

Going to San Antonio Texas, I’ll be back Friday.

Gone Cruising!

_________/-|_

____/— RCI _
\ o o o o o o o o o o o o o/

Miami - Bahamas 8)

planning to be back on Monday, assuming Titanic 2.0 gets denied by lyfe

[Trusted] Vexnorz> is back

Wubba dub dub.