Centralised Absence Thread

Sorry for sudden inactivity, but I’ve basically given up with PCB and Minecraft, so uh, bye.

I’m on a quick vacation this week in Phoenix, and because the city I’m making in creative is based on it, I can take some sweet inspirational pictures there. Have a nice weekend guys! :slight_smile:

Phoenix and inspirational… in the same sentence

Eh downtown is cool and so is Snottsdale

I’ve gotten bored of Minecraft, bye for a while.

I’m going to be gone for a week, maybe two. Flooded in rn without power so once we’re able to leave the house I’ll update.
Peace

Having a lack of inspiration and will to build stuff atm, and school starting in 3 days, so I will be popping on from time to time, and my playing time will dramatically drop since its my first year of highschool. If you need me you can pm me on forums or /mail me ingame and I will check every 1-2 days, see ya around :slight_smile:

Same, im going to be a freshman in high school so I wont be able to be on as often

school’s happenin tmrw. bye

Welp, since school is the topic for today, I end the second school trimester in 2 weeks.

This.

also i just got rimworld

Oh dear… See you in a year I guess :wink:

hey scoobert420 & i are leaving for a bit

while youre at it have this Spicy Edit we made on the server

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYfoBohDgSJ/?taken-by=iridescentts

A-levels started today, so I’m going to be mostly off the grid until about July 2019.

What he said but I’m probably a little less optimistic about my chances of actually doing that.

Sixth Form actually gives you more free time lol. Just do all your work in all those free lessons

I’m extremely busy right now between school and sports, so I probably won’t be “on on” until my fall break on the 2nd week of October. @DaniTico @AdrianPCB @sk84life11 @verajasper You are all in charge of Phoenix. Don’t blow it up.

~Jake~

Some may have noticed that I’ve been absent from the vanilla server for maybe two or so weeks by now (maybe a week from FTB?); with school (college) having started up three weeks back and me still working in addition to classes, I’ve not had much time to get on, and my free time is generally spent getting extra sleep or working on homework.
As such, I guess this will probably continue further into the school year for the next several months, though I’ll try to still get on occasionally. However, for the most part I’m likely to be absent until the semester ends, or my next vacation/break from school - whichever happens first.
Hope to see y’alls soon, and like I said I’ll try to get on every once in a while.
tl;dr college + job = sad times ahead

Going in 1 hour to Barcelona for to celebrate my dad’s half century! (50 years old) and coming back on sunday around 10pm, in addition the morning after I have my grade trip so I will be gone from monday to friday night with my friends hiking around northern luxembourg. So total a whole week! Cheers!

-Dan

Attendance ingame will be near 0 for the next month perhaps. Half Semester Exams are nearing and family issues, will be on minechat whenever I’m procrastinating or incredibly bored or at night.

@ThatMoCop @NoelTheUltimate @masterboatman @Jules167

…Try not to destroy the city (no pressure)

-Your favorite oppressor vev