Centralised Absence Thread

I am back from my trip. Should be back to normal activity both in game and in forums.

I am doing a sailing course next week and the week after so some days iā€™ll be inactive for.

Iā€™m going on holiday for a week, cya next sunday bitches

Going to be away for one week. See you Aug. 7th!

so im sorta back from nycā€¦ it was pretty fun tbh. missed sitting in place and not doing anything tho :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be gone from July 30th to August 7. :ā€™(

Off to the land of the ancient gods, and waterā€¦ lots and lots of waterā€¦

Gone to Mt. Olympus Resort

Be back in 2 days

~Vex

im back from a few weeks hiatus, but guess what??? IM GOING AGAIn!!!

saturday I leave for cape cod (the arm thingy of MA, that the pilgrims were like ā€œthis shit coolā€)

hello for now though

EDIT: someone please fill me in on all the important and/or staffy stuff

Going around 4pm to Italy for 16 days. Will not have wifi so I will only be popping in on the forums luckily once a week if not less. Hope to see you around the 21st august!

Btw for eventual /warp airplane @NoelTheUltimate you have full control over it till I come back. :3

Guess whos back
Back Again
Vevvyā€™s Back
Tell A Friend

(atleast thats how I think it goesā€¦?)

Back to full active-ness

~Vex

Off again for a week. cyabye.

Am away for a week. Hope everyone has a good week. ;D

School term starts on August 16, so attendance will be screwed for the first few months.

gonna be gone for a bit
dunno how long

cya

~Vex

Yā€™all might see me online today and tomorrow, but come this Wednesday up until the following week and the week after that I will be inactive and offline forums as I am going vacationing to Florida, New York the week after, and to a friendā€™s house on the other side of the state the weekend i return from both.

I will be having lots of fun and well needed me-time. If yā€™all REALLY need me (canā€™t imagine what for) youā€™ll have to resort to getting in touch with another Staff instead cause I am taking a sweet recess from PCB :slight_smile:

Good for you, Mark!

So i might have gone away for the weekend and forgot to post about it, so uh, IM BACK!

And so I initiate the stream of obligatory ā€œschool is startingā€ postsā€¦

But yeah, school starts tomorrow for me. I made some bad time management decisions towards the end of the year last year, so Iā€™m really working to start off on the right foot this year. Iā€™m doing an insane amount of clubs/extracurricular activities because I have a really hard time saying no to people that ask me to do their things, so that, on top of all the classes Iā€™m taking, will be taking up a lot of my spare time. Most of my Minecraft energy at the moment is going towards a small server Iā€™m managing for some IRL friends, so Iā€™m not sure how exactly my activity on PCB will fare. Iā€™ll still be checking forums and Discord multiple times per day, so if you ever need anything, feel free to PM me on either of those services. I donā€™t want to be away for any big server projects and happenings, so I wonā€™t be completely away, and Iā€™m very willing to take time off of the friend server when necessary.

So yeah, I apologize for the mini-rant. I wish the best of luck for all the other people unfortunate enough to return to school this early. Love you all <3

just got back, but guess what??? im leaving again! on either friday or saturday im going to the same place I was at the last 4 days until next monday.

ferfy dont say that word, its pure evil and I dont have to worry about it for a few more weeks

Good luck at school, Ferf.

In about a month from now, somewhere near Labor Day, I will start my Senior year at high school. I will most likely put all my focus into my academics, but I will try to keep in touch with the server and the forums.