Centralised Absence Thread

I have been at university (or college for Americans) which is why I have been absent for so long. I’ll be back on the server to play after 8th of December!! <3 See you all soon and much love x

Gonna be away from Friday 27th to Saturday 4th, going to Switzerland to visit some old friends of my dad.
@Zezamik is in charge of Avalon for the week (Yes, its the same name as my 1.8 creative city) and @NoelTheUltimate and @omganator good luck with your buildings! wanna see them shine when I come back! (Jk, just dont griff :p)

See ya buddy old pals.

Aloha,
Going to Hawaii for a few weeks. Will still check the forums from time to time but I definitely won’t be in-game. Message me on discord if it’s an emergency. :slight_smile:

didnt have time to post before I went, but now that im home I do have time.

went to disney for the weekend, now im back

hello

Going to Amsterdam for soccer tournaments tomorrow right after school and coming back late night saturday (9PM). So see you all! Have a great week/end of week/start of weekend!

the weather here is terrible =D

It’s cold af at the moment

Going through probably the most overwhelming uni/working period for my life to date, so I’m going to be very inactive until my work hours reduce when they hire more staff, which i’d say is within the next four weeks. Trying very hard to give myself the best future and games unfortunately are the first to go when I have to prioritise. :frowning:

If it’s an emergency and nobody else can do it, contact me via discord (best i’d say), [email protected] (I see this inbox all the time) or forum mail.

Come back soon Lewis :slight_smile:

As this semester closes, my activity’s gonna dimish for a couple weeks. Expect to see more of me once the holiday break begins!

I’m not going to be at my house for the next few days so I wont have my computer to play on PCB

I will be gone from the server till staff fix the crashing and lag spikes, since I cannot play for more than 20 seconds without crashing >:(

Going to be not at my house for the next 2 days. :’( See you on Thursday

Will be gone for 2-3 days, cya.

Traveling, I will be back to full activity in a week. Cya!

[sup][/sup] Im back.

I haven’t been active and I probably won’t be active for a few more days due to me contracting quite a bad cold. I will still be active on the forums and Discord.

Gonna be on much less and more randomly these next 3 weeks. If I’m ever on it’ll only be between 5-5:30AM EST and 7:00-10:00PM EST if at all.

Going on a ski trip tomorrow, cya in a week :smiley:

Not like I’ve been active anyway, but going to Vermont for the weekend, cya eventually!