Centralised Absence Thread

Going to Formentera from 1st of July to 8th see ya after the reset!

@Dantosky Cya, have fun!

Most people prob know this, but I’m going to do something in Friesland for two weeks (Without any connection to le internet).

Cya in two weeks!

~Japser

I’m in Kansas

Its flat

Be back in 2 days or so

Gonna be away for a while, family civil war part two going on. I’ll be on Minechat but not online-online, a pity since the map just reset. @ItzAndre_13 and @NoelTheUltimate You guys have full control. I’ll try to pop in as much as I can but yeah.

-Vex

Gonna travel. I will be back in 15 days, on the 27th-28th of July. While I am out, charlieisbomb, Hywel, tuzao and Leobhz will be incharge of Achilles, if that even matters.

I’m going on vacation early tomorrow morning, Ill be gone around a week and a half, Ill be active on the forums, but wont be on in game.

good riddance (time of your life)

Going to Ottawa ill be back sunday ish

As some might have noticed, ive been gone for a bit and i’ll continue not to be around for a bit. My computer is broken and I have no other way to get on the server. (I’m really mad also because it happened 2 days after C reset). Anyway if anyone needs to get ahold of me just message me. Anyway sorry, hope to see you all soon.

from the 20th to the 24th ill be gone camping, ill be back on the 25th but then on the 26 I leave on an 8 day cruise out of new york (gross) to the bahamas and turks & caicos

cya l8r, if I dont come back I either got mauled by bears or went missing in the bermuda triangle

Off to America. Be back 13th August ish.

Going to Crete (Greece) Today for 10 days, see ya the 31st :3

Btw my bday is the 28th So when I come I would like to see everyone singing bday songs and give me presents (jk)

I may have wifi, idk. Ill tell when I get dere.

Just gonna be less active, I don’t really have an excuse, mc is just not as fun as it used to be :stuck_out_tongue:

Seconding this. Going through a creative stint at the moment, but hopefully I’ll find the will soon!

I have for all starting and probably won’t be playing from July 31st to august 19th :’(

Posts like this belong in the Centralised Absence Thread. I’ve gone ahead and merged the topics. And sorry you won’t be around for a while!

I’m gonna be on vacation from Sunday- Wednesday… will anyone miss me :’(

just got back from camping, got nice and boozed up and in a day or so ill be off for the cruise

Goodbye, ill be back Aug 3rd or 4th