Centralised Absence Thread

Going to absent for a around a week because laptop charger broke :confused:

May take longer, idk.

Hope to see you soon.

Due to family concerns, I will be off and on until further notice. Apologies!

See ya soon :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be away for a while, am unsure when I will be able to return. Most definitely not in the next 48 hours.
Este and Whb you both have full control over Apollo.

Will be away from 11th to 13th due to NECIS (International school competitions) of Softball hosted at Bonn.

My School (ISL [International School of Luxembourg]) will be playing versus AIS (Antwerp), ISA (Amsterdam), ISD (DĆ¼sseldorf), AISR (Rotterdam) and BIS (Bonn)

Wish us luck!

Good Luck!

Hello Lovelies!

It has come to that time of year where I will be quite inactive as I have exams coming up in June. I will be way more active again after the 20th of June!! This is just to let you all know I wonā€™t be on too much (but will still log in one and a while) and this is also for the staff to know as I donā€™t plan on retiring, just simply focusing on my exams till June!

Thank youuu
Dav <3

Extremely busy with work related stuff. Going to be even more MIA for a while until I get some things sorted. Iā€™ll still be around for emergencies

Going to Greece for a week so cya soon lads

YO,

So some of you probably got a glimpse of me a couple weeks ago (as I have said I would be inactive a lot a while back) and now I can announce my official return to PCB! Last weekend I graduated from college and today was my last day of my internship, and moving forward Iā€™m going to be online more and back to regular activity. Cya guys around :slight_smile:

Congrats!

There will be little activity from me during the next 2-3 weeks because of my final exams.

Hi!
I know I have not been on for a while, so sorry about that.
I am sorry to inform that I cannot play for the summer because I will be in Calfornia. :ā€™(

See you in fall!
-Buns

Gonna be with @AMMawesome this week. Sorry I havenā€™t been on much, been busy with the beginning of summer. Hope to be on when AMM is here.

Grade 8 field trip to Bavarian alps till next friday, wonā€™t be on pcb and forums for 5 days. See you!

Inspecting properties to rent very soon (hopefully), in the time being, I am limited to my mumā€™s atrocious internet (which she didnā€™t even have until last year, rip)
So I wonā€™t be around tooo much I think.

Wish me luck on the rental search! If anyone wants to see some of the places im lookinā€™ at gimme a shout.

just live in a box below the highway you impudent slut

Iā€™ve finished my exams today!! Iā€™m back and ready to play! :slight_smile:

:confused: still got DT on the 26th but once thatā€™s done I should be able to return

Going to France from tomorrow to Friday, so Iā€™ll be even more inactive than usual (not sure if thatā€™s possible) :wink: