Centralised Absence Thread

Well as if i didn’t have enough problems irl not i have somehow broken a tendon in my finger and it is strapped and splinted for 6 weeks !!! ugh

Don’t know how I did it but apparently it isn’t that hard to break so the nurse told me.

So my typing etc may be a bit odd for a while.

Some things irl are clearing now so hopefully back properly soon.

although I wont technically be inactive, I will be less active. Less active than usual anyway, which is like 24/7

made the track and field team, like 6 practices a week (Monday - Saturday). ill be (playing? doing?) javelin (throwing?).

Gl, and hope to see you as usual

I’m going to be gone over my march break (March 11-19). I’m going to be on vacation when my Birthday is :wink: (March 18)

Have fun and happy early birthday!

You’ve probably noticed my absence from the server over the past month or so, and that’s probably going to continue for a while longer.
Uni work has been piling up and I find myself wanting to spend less and less of my free time playing Minecraft.
I can’t say for sure when my activity will pick up again, but don’t expect to see me much until at least May after my exams.

I will be much less active now that I have a new job. I will be working my job that I’ve had for quite some time along with this new job simultaneously during the Summer so I can buy a brand new truck and get my own apartment instead of having to live with roommates. I will also be going to a new college next fall and I expect to possibly begin Police Academy in December, it’s been a long time coming and I’m beyond excited!

I will try to pop my head in every now and then to chat and say what’s up, but other than that any projects I currently have are to be placed on hold.

Leaving for Bonn for a friendly Softball match. I’ll be back and rolling on saturday. ;D

Due to GCSEs, I’ll be away until start of July. Might come on a couple times, but don’t count on it.

Good luck, hope you do well!

Going to Amsterdam for 4 days, will be back and rolling on PCB by Wednesday. And to add on, the 12th my grandma is coming to visit so I will be less active bc I will be taking care of her/showing her the city.

Thanks

-Dan :wink:

I know I haven’t been around too much lately so I wanted to put something here just to let people know I’m not totally gone. I know, I know, cue the groans. Everyone wants Ferf gone.

Anyways, I’ve been working pretty hard to get back ahead in school cause I’m a horrible procrastinator and some of my grades are dropping dangerously low. I’ve also got finals and one AP exam coming up soon, so that’ll be fun.

Hopefully, though, once school settles down activity will be normal-ish. Summer’s right around the corner, too, so I’ll have a good bit more time then.

I’ll be popping my head in on the server when I can but I check forums daily so if you ever need me urgently for any reason just send a PM my way.

<3

uggggggghhhhhh just leave already

good luck with all that hope 2 see you more often soon

Hey guys,

been MIA these past few weeks in-game sure that’s obvious. Just thought I’d update anyone curious why my activity is low as of late. With it being my final semester of classes before graduation there’s been so much classwork and work related to my internship. This past week I found out that student services messed my account up and I because of it I’ve missed this past semester’s worth of work for reports i’m supposed to make for my progress at my internship. So because of that I have only a month to catch myself up to speed with other students on these reports or whatever and I just have not had time to open my computer for reasons unrelated to work. So yea, I’m driving myself crazy yet I don’t really have a choice here, just tryin’ to graduate and shit. So if you see me in-game that’s gr8, but if anyone asks now you know what’s up.

Gonna be a day off for a small trip. Cya!

ill be MIA for a bit, not sure how long
cya soon

cya

Family issues,
will be MIA for a while
not sure when I’ll be back
Whb you have full control of Apollo till I’m back
Might be on Minechat if I have time
Maybe not
Cya’l

I is Back

guess whos back? back again? joe is back, tell a friend.