Centralised Absence Thread

Oh, I’m sorry Mann! I hope to see you soon :smiley: :’(

We’ve been missing you. Let me know if you ever need anything. <3

I’m really sorry to hear Mann, take your time becaues theres no rush.

I think it would be a good idea to take your time, Mannriah, but we will definitely give you a warm welcome the next time you return to the server.

So sorry to hear that Mann. Take all the time you need. <3

I’m a little burnt out on PCB and minecraft in general right now, so I’ll be pretty inactive for a while; maybe a few weeks, idk. I’ll still be on occasionally to see whats up but probably mostly AFK. If anyone needs me to build anything though don’t hesitate to pm me or something.
cya

Having major important things in real life to do so am unable to be on much at the moment - Sorry - hopefully I can pop on from time to time in between stuff and soon back as normal.

Having issues with Chrome browser on my computer.
Plus wifi not working at my home.
See you as soon as possible

Going to NZ for 3 days. Have fun without me (lol as if you can). Xx

I’m moving country so I’ll be on hiatus for an unknown amount of time while I get a lot of things sorted. Ciao!

Good luck, Andy!

I’m leaving next Thursday (March 2nd) for a journalism conference (because that class is taking over my life) in South Carolina, and I won’t get back until late on the 5th. But, the very next morning I’m driving up to Virginia and D.C. and I won’t get back from that trip until the 11th, the last Saturday of spring break. So basically, the very last Sunday of break will be my only time at home where I’m not packing, sleeping, or unpacking. Rip me.

Gasp We’re all gonna die!

Best of luck with everything Andy, hope everything goes as planned for you.

Literally, the server is gonna crash and burn :’(((

Take care andy! Good luck with the move and everything!

A bit late to announce this considering I’ve been MIA for the past couple of weeks, but I’ll be gone until early April. I’ve been busy with work by taking on extra shifts to help pay for and save for my move to a new town. I’ll be moving sometime late March so I’ve been just as busy by looking for places to live, jobs to apply for, what to pack, address changes, etc, boring shit.

I’m annoyed I didn’t get the forum work done like planned but I’m still popping my head in the server from time to time. Hopefully once I’m settled into the new place and get comfortable I’ll come back and get all the work here done. I want my forums looking spiffy and god dammit I’m gonna do it.

So have fun kiddos.

I’m leaving tomorrow for a journalism conference (because the class is slowly taking over my life) in SC, but the day after I get back I’m leaving again for Virgina/DC. I won’t be back around until after spring break.

Good Luck Ferf.
I wish it is fun.

hello friends, lll be competing at state this weekend so i’ll be gone. wish me luck!! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

luck? I think whoever shes going against needs it

I’m gonna take a few days off of pcb, my mood in general is quite negative atm, family members dying and whatnot, so I’m gonna take some time off, idk how long.