Centralised Absence Thread

With Thanksgiving break as good as over, my activity is going to hit a sharp decline. I’m glad I had the opportunity to spend hours on end with you folk throughout the week. I look forward to weekends and Christmas break when I can avoid responsibility easier.

It is clear that I haven’t been on for a very long time, and I’d like to apologize for that. I figured I was going to be able to get on more starting Thanksgiving break because I would have time and school wouldn’t be as bad. Three days before Christmas break my mother was admitted to the hospital with a blood clot in her lungs. Long story short, she passed away November 19th. Things have been hard and I hope I can get on more soon. I am sorry for my absence. I just wanted clarify why I haven’t been on and just to explain things better.

Hello, Looks like I am leaving from the 16th to around 8-10th January to go visit my family in Australia
Hope to see you all soon
Dantosky

Merry Christmas, enjoy Australia!!

Hope to see you soon

Watch our for drop bears :wink:

Yea, Thanks!

And cassowaries. :wink:

Hey guys so I know I haven’t been on really much lately and I wish I could be but school is kinda controlling my life right now. As am now going into Christmas brake I was hoping that I would be able to get on more. However, when I got home last night my laptop mouse was glitching out and the screen was cracked. I have no idea how it cracked or when it happened but since my laptop is a touchscreen I think that this maybe causing my issue. I don’t know how long I will be gone for but I am hoping to get back soon. I know I haven’t been doing my greatest job as a guide since I am not on that often and having a broken laptop is only going to set me back. I am sorry and will miss you all. Talk to you soon. <3

Wishing your poor laptop a speedy recovery and hope you have a happy Christmas even if you cant get on here much over the holiday we do understand.

Thank you so much and a Happy Holidays to you too and everyone! =)

I’m off for like a week, see you all in the new year :slight_smile:

I’m off on holidays for a few days around New Years. Ill be forum active but not in-game. Be back on the 2nd of January.

Hey. Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. I will probably be on this weekend. But during that time, I wil need help to maintain my city, which I need a warp for. I will need a few more buildings and houses, and we’ll be great. Thank you so much!!

Going to New Hampshire to ski, probably going to die. Yolo. I’ll be back in like 3 days

Long story short 2016 gave me one last “Fuck you” and I spilled beer all over my keyboard, completely ruining it. I’m broke and don’t get paid until Friday.

Will be buying a new one online so i’ll be out of commission for a bit over a week. Play nice children.

back, and I vow to never ski again

After finding a cheap wal-mart keyboard and scrounging up what little money I have, I got a new keyboard.

So guess I’m back sooner than expected.

Heya guys, I will be out traveling till tuesday, but then I will travel again and will be finally back on the 20 of January. thank you for your attention and good bye!

Will be taking a tiny break this weekend for my mothers memorial service. Should be back either Sunday night or Monday. I’ll pop on as much as I can. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Have been kinda inactive over the past 2 weeks. My best friend passed away so its been taking its toll on me. I should be back to normal activity levels from next week. Thanks to those who reached out and offered their support.