Centralised Absence Thread

I swear Max just got back from there…

I’ve had a lot of family stuff going on the past week. A lot more happening this week. Might not be around much.

Hope everything’s alright. See ya soon, Manning.

Italy is great. Have fun!

Have fun in Italy, and I hope everyone’s okay, manning.

Cya both soon

Dangerously close to the broadband limit for the month, so I’ll be on the forums only until September 1.

Welp, I guess this is kinda late but I am on vacation for the weekend. I thought the hotel would have a better wifi connection so I could get on but…it stinks. I will still be on the forms but other than that you might not here from me to much. Cya’ll when I get back! =)

Won’t be on here for a while as family commitments - may be able to pop on from time to time for a short while.

Hope to be back on with you guys asap once stuff sorted out.

Hope all goes well Buster!

I won’t be on this month and a half due to university applications, interviews and what not.

So don’t miss me too much.

considered drinking bleach earlier
(thats not a joke either)

#Back2Skool

I will be focused on school work. So, I may not be online as often, and maybe not at all. I will miss seeing you guys, and I hope schoolwork won’t be too stressful for anyone.

I also won’t be on as much due to school work. I miss all of you and hope that my homework begins to calm down a little. I should be on on the weekends. Hope to see everyone then.

I thought I’d let people know that I’m moving house this week, so I won’t have internet :’( I’ll be back when the internet’s back up (hopefully it won’t be too long) :smiley:

That does mean that I probably won’t be able to get Kiks, unless there’s a 3G signal :’(

Update: The internet’s being turned off today (19th September) by BT so they can sort it out at the other house. See you soon!

Hey guys so I know I haven’t been on much recently due to school but for idk how long it will be until I get back on again. The most I will be able to do it get on minechat. I have been having some serisous laptop problems recently and this week it has become unfixible to my capibilyies. To many things have just broken on it to fix and some need professional repair. For example, my touchscreen has stoped working making it impossible to restart my laptop without going through a 15min process. Also my keybord is unresponsive once I have loged in therefore I can’t even type a word document or play any games. Anyway there are probably like 10 other problems with is so…it is going in for repair this weekend and I am hoping to have it back by at least Sunday. This all depends on the price of repair and if it becomes to expensive then I might just be getting a new laptop. Hope too see everyone ASAP. Love you all and miss everyone so much! Cya around soon <3

Going camping for 8 days or so. Will have limited access to the internetz. Message me on the forums if you need anything.

Peace.

Sorry not been able to get on much over last few weeks my internet is really being a pain - so slow almost doesn’t exist!!!

Sometimes managing a few minutes but it really is hell with the lag.
Also have been very very busy in real life - will get back asap

love you all

School’s happened all at once all of a sudden and NaNoWriMo’s coming up so don’t expect to see me on much until December.

Still same problem one minute the internet is there the next its gone. Very very slow hopefully it will be fixed soon.
I manage to pop on for a short time but really cant play as connection not good enough.
Hope to be back with you guys soon.

Might need to take a bit of absence, no idea how long it will last but just know that I’ll be back as soon as possible

Other games are stealing my life! I’ll try to be around to give hugs though c: