yusoeraTR

Minecraft Username: yusoeraTR

Date of Ban: January 6th 39

Banned by: I don’t know who.

Reason for Ban: Being an Alt of a previous player known as Trumanator.

Reason to be Unbanned: I am not an Alt I have just joined the server and was building. I am sorry if I am not the person you are looking for but i can try and help find him.

Previous appeals: No I have not I have just joined today.

Hey Truman,

Just pointing something out real quick as I am the person responsible for banning your alt, I checked the ip’s of yusoeraTR and Trumanator0 and they were, in fact identical. This won’t help your case for when you appeal in the future as Trumanator0, and as of now, you shall remained banned. If you do not also remember, Ferf denied your previous appeal from 3 days ago, and somehow when you mentioned Lanoia to about 20 people and not anyone else, asking details about the buildings there, I knew it was you. Sorry pal, but you were caught.

Remaining banned, Locked.

Hi! Ferf here. I’ll keep this brief.

You should know better Truman. I don’t know why y’all think when you get banned, the best course of action is to log on with an alt. We will find out. It is ban evading. It is against the rules. You will not be unbanned any time soon. Likely ever. You’ve had too many chances and and managed to throw away each of them.