What Phone is everyone using at the moment?

I’ve had my SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 in Platinum Gold (first one in my city to but one in this colour) for 3 days now insane phone cant go wrong with it. Extremely fast, mega responsive and pisses over the IPHONE 6S. Upcoming accessories such as the Gear 360 and a clip on lens kit aswell as an in car CPU device just made this phone the one to go for.

Tech Specs:

Dimensions: 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9mm, 152g

AP: Octa core (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad), 64 bit, 14 nm process (the slightly more powerful one)

Memory: 4GB RAM (LPDDR4), 32/64GB (UFS 2.0) + microSD (up to 200GB) im using a 32gb i got free from Vodafone

Display: 5.1” Quad HD Super AMOLED 2560 X 1440 (577ppi)

Camera: Rear: Dual Pixel 12MP (F1.7), Smart OIS Front: 5MP (F1.7) (focus is so quick and low light is insane)

Battery: 3,000mAh (wireless charging)

IP Rating: IP68 (fully waterproof internally sealed, officially last 30mins in 1m of water but can do longer?)

Why did i go for the normal S7 over the EDGE?
I find i drop my phone alot so haveing more glass on the edges i found wouldnt be a good idea. The UK market supplies the EDGE with a slightly slower processor. It also fits in my hand better.

I will try and up load some photos that i take on the phone and maybe some 4K video when i can be bothered.

Archos 40 Caesium

Operating System Windows Phone 8.1
RAM 512 MB
Internal Storage 4 GB
Clock Speed Qualcomm MSM8212 / Quad-Core 1.2GHz
Diagonal Size4 inch (10.1 cm)
Resolution 800 x 480 (WVGA)
Battery Size 1950 mAh
Back camera 5MP autofocus with flash

Yeah it’s basically the poor man’s Nokia Lumia.

Motorola Moto G First Generation

Andriod Operating system Lollipop

8GB Internal Storage
1GB Ram
5MP Camera
2070mAh Li-Ion Battery
129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm (5.11 x 2.59 x 0.46 in)
720 x 1280 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
Audio: Noise -92.1dB / Crosstalk -91.4dB

In other words… It’s Shit

I need a new one… :stuck_out_tongue:

[glow=green,2,300]-Anty_MC[/glow]

iPhone 6S

too lazy to write the specs

iPhone 6 Plus

Would have got the 6S Plus but wasn’t worth the extra £100 for just 1 feature I’d hardly ever use.

And before anyone goes ‘OMG WHY IPHONE IT’S SHIT M9’, a big selling point for me was that I had to press about 3 buttons and everything was set up exactly how I like it and had it before. Plus imessage and Apple Pay are nice too.

Apple Pay only works with Amex here, cause apple and our banks are both greedy and won’t compromise. :((((

i loved the simplicity of setting up my S7. Waiting for Samsung pay to come to the UK in the second quarter of this year. South Koreans have had it a year :frowning:

Currently using an iPhone 4 but looking to get either the Nexus 5X or Nexus 6P

iPhone 4S. Dated phone, awful battery, but it’s still receiving updates and I don’t have the money for a “Platinum Gold S7”. Also, yes, as Ruby said, let’s preface this with: No shitting on someone for the phone they have, that’s silly.

they never had very good batteries when i had mine it might aswell have been a landline it was plugged in so much plus the chargers used to turtle neck and break and i wasnt paying £20 each time my chargers broke. Since going to Samsung’s about 3 1/2 years ago i seem to have accumulated micro usb leads

I actually use two phones on a daily basis. My main device is the 16GB iPhone 6S, which I have set up to Google Drive and iCloud to the point where I’m not using almost any storage at all. My second is the 2013 Nexus 5, which I’ve had since 2014. It’s still of great use almost as a tablet and to connect my Moto 360 to.

If you want a good budget phone (I assumed budget because the Nexus lineup isn’t the most expensive), I’d strongly recommend the OnePlus X. Good budget device with premium-feeling build, running a really cool custom Android Lollipop with the Oxygen OS skin (doesn’t really change too much). It’s set to receive Marshmallow soon, and OnePlus are pretty up to speed with updates. What’s better is that it’s $249 UNLOCKED on www.oneplus.net! However, both of the Nexus phones are pretty good as well. I’ve used the Nexus 5 for almost two years and it’s still going strong :smiley:

i am at the minute my S6 which is ruined (smashed glass front and back, bent frame lost rear camera. got ran over by a van at an event i was at) but can still make calls and texts somehow. and my S7 which still hasn’t registered on Vodafone’s network. I will probably get the S6 repaired.

I tried the Oneplus 1, 2 and X all extremely good phones. one downside they dont have NFC but theyre still amazing phones for the price. I sold the invitations i recieved for the 2 and X

Samsung Galaxy 5, getting the 7 Edge later this year, but not in gold. i bet that color is tacky as fuck
and who gives a shit about the color, its going in a case straight away anyways XD

I phone 6 plus
gold
64 gb
Waiting for I phone 7 plus or I phone 7 pro :stuck_out_tongue:

the gold is really nice. mines gone straght into the official samsung clearview cover in black

meh, ill probably make a customized case for it this year. if its blue, great, if its gold, watevs.

iPhone 4s was my phone for like 1-2 years, kinda sucked ass but it was my first iPhone ever which was a nice upgrade from a shit knockoff android from walmart.

But finally about 2 weeks ago I was able to upgrade from 4s to iPhone 6 :^)

Bigger screen and better battery is a hella nice upgrade.

LG L70
I just need one and i don’t need to spend them moneyz for it =P
saves moneys for the good and fun stuff =D

Iphone 4s, works for what I need it for, don’t really need to upgrade it for the time being. Have had it for a few years.

LG G2, love the back power button on the LG.

I’ve dropped it more than 20 times and still works fine, no scratches except one on the screen protector. Using a hardcover.