What Phone is everyone using at the moment?

Definitely agree with Amphi!

Oneplus phones are the way to go if you want the best performance:price ratio. The build quality is excellent too :smiley:

Nokia Lumia 920

• Windows Phone 10 insider preview
  • 32GB storage
  • 1.5 GHz processor
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 8MP camera
  • 2000 mAh battery
  • No expansion slot

I love my nokia, watched some videos of people trying to destroy it and w/o a case it’s very impressive. I have quite the robust case on mine and I feel it’s probably overkill. Battery life is also astounding, can go ~2 days normal running, or ~3.5 in battery saver. Also does not have access to snap-chat, so that’s a plus.

I see you, I’m the same way.

the onyx black is a true deep black saw one in store

I used my brother's Ipod Touch 5. It doesn't call people, but I used it to watch YouTube whenever I wasn't on the computer. I use my brother's device, because I don't have a device, and I still don't have one. I think of getting a phone when I turn 16. 

The Ipod Touch 5 was released to the public at Sep. 12, 2012. But, I didn't care about how it would be considered outdated, I still used it, and liked it.  :)

this may seem stupid but i use a flip phone…

Yes. a f*ckin Flip Phone.

http://imgur.com/0PEvQRB

que the Bruh Stuff

you mentioning flip phone reminds me of the BlackBerry PRIV that i was thinking of getting until i remembered how crap BlackBerry’s were

If you hadn’t sworn I’d hi-five you :stuck_out_tongue:

Spoiler

Samsung GT E1190, it’s a phone. It phones people. And I do have the upper hand on some things…

• I can drop it on the floor whenever I want, and it’s fine. I sometimes do if for fun to see how people react to it :p.
  • BATTERY 3 weeks of BATTERY
  • The amazing fake call feature. Here’s the description of it from samsung:
Spoiler

So, if I want to be anti-social, but not blatantly rude, all I have to do is press and hold the down key! :stuck_out_tongue:

A flip phone? I thought only drug dealers used those things now?

Just kidding.

I’m running the Chinese hermit phone Meizu Mx4, very lovely looking phone, extremely fast and cheap. Some quirks that came with it include a custom chinese siri, custom OS ‘Flyme’, Air quality indicator, scale/currency converter, free access to all apps that cost money on googleplay via the flyme store. Also does incredible macro shots on camera.

You have two of them? :o

Up until I started Uni, I was rolling on this:[details=“Spoiler”]

[/details]

omg I used to have one of those! Still do, technically, but it’s broken.

You also had a GT like me, until you became a [size=12pt]Windows [size=14pt]Phone [size=36pt]TRAITOR

jk

Mine still works. It sits on my desk in shame, as an ongoing experiment of how long that damn battery actually lasts.

iPhone 6
Also, just got Apple Music and I am in LOVE.