What do you want for christmas

I have been thinking about this for a bit. If you could have anything on the survival server what would you want, and what would you do with it?
Mine would be the collection of Music disks you can’t get in game. so i could listen to them and share the music with everybody.

I want a pony. and a doll’s house. and lots and lots of cookies.

Some video games and a laptop.

Well for the server I’d also love to have all the music discs.

But in real life I would love to get a new ipod. Dont really want anything at all this year :stuck_out_tongue:

Alot of Wool, gravel, stone bricks and smelted clay bricks :slight_smile:

How do u make discs? hint, hint- nudge,nudge
:wink:

On the server.
Although billy I could give you cookies.

discs eh…

On the server, maybe a crap ton of cooked pork? xD

In real life? Well, things that I want (not asking for all of them for Christmas by the way xD )
PS3, Skyrim, Assassins Creed (all of them) Battlefield 3, other random shiz.
New 6 string guitar, a 7 string guitar, an acoustic guitar, new bass, new bass amp.
New phone.

I’m going for the PS3 and games :stuck_out_tongue: My birthday is in February, so hopefully I can get some more games then :smiley:

I would like to have some diamonds :stuck_out_tongue:

an ender portal, maybe a ton of EXP ;p

The music disc strad and diamonds :smiley:

a fixed computer, and a iron pickaxe that is awesome with random enchantments :smiley:

Go PS3 :smiley:

Ingame there isn’t much I want besides my house to be finished.

In life very different. Laptop (which I bought already), graphing calculator (for school), good pencils (not the crap bics), .5mm lead, and headphone stuff (amp, recable, dac, tips). Very odd list if you ask me haha.

Also thread moved.

in game… a sheep of every colour and lots and lots of dirt.

sipjca, why does my topic say it was moved to general discusion, i thought it was already on general discusion?

you had it in “Hello World”

My bad, guess I never saw the general disusion, I’ll be sure to post in general from now on

i want a ravine city =D

For real life christmas i would like an iphone 4 or 4s or a paintball gun :smiley:

and for minecraft i want to make a huge city all i need is the resources and good land