The Wedding of RGA1215 and AveryLynn1

Hello everyone! As many of you know, a lot of people are currently getting married. Well, me and AveryLynn1 are getting married as well! We hope that we will see you and everybody else possible at our wedding! If you can make it, please come! Please mark your calenders for Saturday, May 24th, for 1:45 P.M. Central time! We are also looking for many people to take places in the wedding! I will be updating this thread for the next couple of days until we have everyone’s place ready! Here are the Jobs:

Best Man - Javierero
Flower Girl - Fairytaillov3r
Ring Bearer - anthjmon10
Priest - robin_hoodlum
Juke Box & Fireworks technician - Posvil
Security Guards - MrSkee and Buddy_Rich
Photographer - minikitkat1
If you would like one of these jobs, please contact me or Avery. Before the wedding, it would be awesome if a OP/SOP could set a warp for our wedding. The location has been decided already, and we already have everything there. REMEMBER!: The Wedding is at 1:45 P.M. Central Time on Saturday, May 24th. We hope to see you there! :slight_smile: ;D

Cough cough *Best Man :wink:

k

Aw congrats! :smiley: I shall try my best to be there ;D

Yes Javi, you are the best man

What time for uk?

Jobs are filling up quickly! Please PM me if you want a job!

Maid of honor. XD

I hear that Seth makes an excellent priest…

Liar XD ^

Foiled yet again darn.

No one shall ever beat my priesting at Cherry and YMB’s wedding. EVER. However I can’t promise I’d be there for this event, so I won’t take the job. :stuck_out_tongue:

do you have a place for the wedding to be held at?

Guys lets try not to blow up/pvp the wedding venue this time!

One does not have a wedding at PCB without TNT…

Hey everyone! I jacked up the date on accident! It’s actually Saturday May 24th, I hope everyone can still make it! Sorry for the inconvenience!

I’m good :slight_smile:

What time? I might not be able to come.

Saturday, May 24th, for 1:45 P.M
CENTRAL TIME ON THIS CLOCK: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/central-time/

:smiley: congrats, i will try my hardest to go, hopefully i will make it with the different time zones :smiley: must find a suit skin