The Wedding of RGA1215 and AveryLynn1

‘‘Kindly sit the fuck down in my house of the lord.’’

I will be ungrounded for this but I probably won’t be home. This is due to the fact that my youth group is going to a museum for the weekend. But there also is a light in this that my school is done in 13 days.

Iol I remember when he said that fatso! :stuck_out_tongue:

The wedding is almost here! All I need is a Pastor now. If y’all know of a good one, please let me know. What was the name of the guy from Koala and Javi’s wedding? Please let me know! :slight_smile:

Oh god no.

Nnnnnno!

Find someone else.

Bad experience last time.

I haven’t seen so many pretend weddings since elementary school.

Fine Robin, I’ll look at some other options too. :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats! im currently working on a suit skin to go! have a nice marrage!!

All the jobs are now filled! This is very exciting, and me and Avery hope to see you at our wedding this Saturday at 1:45 P.M. Central Time! Here are all the people who have a job in the wedding:

Brides Maid’s -
Best Man - Javierero
Flower Girl - Fairytaillov3r
Ring Bearer - anthjmon10
Priest - robin_hoodlum
Juke Box & Fireworks technician - Posvil
Security Guards - MrSkee and Buddy_Rich
Photographer - minikitkat1
The warp for the wedding is /warp RGAwedding. The Gift area is at /warp Clearwater. Thanks to the Chicken Wang’s for letting me use the location of the gift area! We hope to see you there! :smiley:

Would prefer maid of honor. XD jk

I don’t think I can make it this Saturday, I’m sorry but my mom made plans to do something with me on that day D:

Marriage is over-rated xD. Enjoy your life bound to each other.

fine I’ll give a gift :wink:

Looking for a Photographer! I prefer to have a photographer who has a decent computer who can probably run Fancy Graphics and it least Normal Render Distance. Please PM me if you want the job!

i could do it with shaders

ooh good, i am slowly getting a collection of gifts that i will gives :smiley: