The Purge

Keep in mind you don’t have to go on the server if you don’t want to see your builds deystroyed. Also, the save of the world has already been completed if any of you are wondering. Happy arson. :smiley:

Its gonna be sad to see some of the towns go but purge all the way >: )

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! RIP WILDEFAY!

can we keep enderchest contets?

I feel we should be able to keep our inventory and enderchest

It has already decided that we have a complete reset without taking over money and items. this way we keeps it fair and square for everyone. this has been decided by the whole staff section and thus will not change.

As yomi said, reset means reset.

No inventory transfers.
No pods.
No ender chest transfers.
No build transfers.
No money transfers.

Everything in survival will be new.

I’m all for a purge if the map is being wiped but I also feel that some (a scarce few) special buildings should be preserved on the new survival map if the owner so wishes and his/her building is approved. Although I have been with PCB for years I haven’t really been very active so I don’t assume my thoughts will be valued as much as others’. Anyway I hope everyone is happy with the change and Happy New Year to everybody!

Please don’t double post,
and no, nothing will be carried over, the only thing remaining the same is the creative map.

Damn man. I never thought I’d see the day when PCB does a true reset.

What glorious time to be alive.

Guys vote standard reset, its fun to purge stuff but realistically wouldnt u want to start afresh as soon as possible? This server is for building stuff, u can purge anywhere else so why not vote standard reset instead of wasting another three days till the update!!

-twan961-

I’m all for the purge if the map is available for download. ;D

since i joined almost 2 years ago it is now happening for the second time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

After the reset you will have plenty of time to build on the new map. The purge is a time to have fun and to blow off some steam. Literally blow off the steam. XD

[size=36pt]ANARCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Lets just hope that guests that join that day don’t think we have gone completely mad…

Also you said the creative map won’t be reset, but i think it could get filled before 1.9 so how long will the creative map be in use?

Our money balance stays? correct?

no

I voted purge, I spend most of my time in creative anyways. Goodbye (insert random town name here).

I can’t remember when I joined. I wanna say 4 years ago? Not sure. But yeah, granted I was away for at least 1 year of those 4.

oh my jeebus. is this finally happening?
took us long enough.