The Purge

i think makeing it a holiday event like the cristmas purge would be a good idea to get around peoples scheduls. ya not EVERYONE will make it still but if it were to be a holiday thing more people will be off work and school. just an idea.

That will not happen. The PVP server is now FTB. Though I am willing to bet we can have someone else host an alternate PCB server for 2 days. Sip is the most likely to be able, but it may be a pain for him. I could, but my upload sucks. It would mean that person would need to have all the server’s files, which are not things we want to share.

could we take advantage of this situation to get rid of the old survival map, link the nether to the new one, and replace the old one with a copy of the new one for this to take place in?

Me and my friend always have a mini purge in our town and its so fun

^ I agree, we still have survival1 that is not used and we have been trying to get rid of it for a while. Why not one last huzzah of survival1? If we do that, both parties are happy.

Bump. Any possible final options we can think of here as for how its going down?

id love that

ccrocks, please check the date’s of the threads you’re posting to avoid necroing old threads. This one hasn’t been posted in for fucking ages.

Only ~40 days, I’ve seen worse.