Public Launch

[left][size=1em]Project City Build is now publicly listed on McServerList. [size=1em]You can vote for our server once every 24 hours. For each vote, $50 in game money will be credited to your account![/left]
[size=1em]Vote now at: http://mcserverlist.net/servers/4ffb97ff6c4aa6001e000845

Voted! =3

I voted too… and forgot to put my name in the blank -.-

I voted with my username xD

shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit!!! too soon D: i like SMP better than Classic D: im not going over to Classic then xD

i is jk…ill go if Classic needs me :stuck_out_tongue:

i will vote even i dont have premium but i will do anything to get popularity on this server.

…wow…just wow

EDIT: oops read it wrong x.x sorry

i am too lazy to create an account and stuff

hey its acctually pretty easy to get a account. took me ONE minute. all u hae to do is type in your email and your password for the account and your all done!

… O.o OMG WHAT DID I MISS WHEN I LEFT FOR CAMP!!! :stuck_out_tongue: I hope the serverdoespretty well, for now I won’t be able to come and celebrate in this AWESOMNESS. :stuck_out_tongue:

Be sure to keep voting. We’re making our way up the ranks :smiley:

Lol I just signed up and i cant find PCB on the list. ;D

Hey If you don’t have the full game and can’t play on SMP, is there anything else you can get? You know, since the money reward doesn’t apply to us classic folkies :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont think there is gamergirl

aw shucks :-\

and can anyone tell me the page PCB was on the last time you voted?

you should just be able to click the link up top.

It leads right up to PCB?

Oh I see… it was because I wasn’t registered at first…

Yes I have voted! Wheres my prizeeeeeee?! ;D

Holy…we had an 8.304 ranking yesterday, and today it’s 11.066. That’s INSANE! We’ll be at the top of that list in NO TIME! If we get to 12.128, we will DEFINITELY be on the top list somewhere.

In the first 7 days we were given a 2.5 rank penalty for being new. So we went from 10 to 7.5. Now the 7 days is up we have gone back to a rating of 10.

By accident I purchased a premium account for $10 :frowning: so we are being given a 10% boost. So we have gone from 10 to 11. When the month is over we will go back down to 10. For every vote we get 0.001. We are on page 67 right now.

Shucks…

No prize for j00

Did you put your minecraft name in the minecraft name box?