Proposal: Debating Area

Hello fellow PCB’ers,

There are quite a few people, including me who love politics and about every weekend we end up debating about some topic. Now, I am suggesting to create a debating area, with maybe even an option for local chat in the future, don’t know if or how that’ll work. I talked about it with a few people and mostly got positive responses, so I figured why don’t we try to replicate one of the most famous parliaments, the Palace of Westminster. Please share your opinions below!

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

nothing else to add

This is actually a pretty cool idea, it will definitely clean up the chat a little and make us more organized.

Yess!! I’m always getting political in the in-game chat.

I’ll let the big bois do this.

I would be up to help build this sexy af building so count me in

Perhaps to avoid chat flooding, do it via the forum or on TS/discord? I was originally planning a forum debate thread thing, but haven’t got the time to run it.

Well I think we both know that that probably is not going to work xD
TS is mostly dead and so is discord

Love the parliament idea. Maybe a replica in Big City or something?

I don’t actually know enlighten me please

Well most of the time the people that are online aren’t on TS --including me, simply because sometimes text chat in-game is just easier than moving to another platform instead

But using the forum is viable? and the dialogue would be easier to monitor and people can actually think of responses rather than responding on the spot ingame

Imo forums would be much better, as Wai stated, in game chat could cause a lot of trouble.

True

ingame chat allows quicker responses but forums are easier to moderate