Pokemon Reborn General

pff Charizard all the way. One of Two Dragons that are not weak to Fairies

Coughs* Rock slide. Dead. And Gyrados is the other one right? So thunder bolt on him to he’s dead to :stuck_out_tongue: Easy kills >.>

cough Ice Beam and Fairy dust on everyone else* Dead… Except Kyurem. hes pretty badass…

Also, Sacred we determined that Charmander can beat an Aggrons ass no problem, didn’t we? so can’t say that Charizard couldn’t do the same to most rock Type pokemon or Steel types.

On an unrelated note. I went a head and restarted today after trying a million times to get into that gym again to no avail, and it appears… my game updated?

Its now raining as Kyle was complaining about, and instead of saving a Spinda from a group of thugs, its a pacharitsu… not sure what happen… but its cool.

Lol indeed we did. On my game I had a Spinda annoying someone and there was that Pacherisu in a gang of thugs you could rescue if you wanted. So that’s what happened to me lol. Oh and that super awesome bada__ pokemon that, that guy will sell you for 4000$ you should definately get it, totally worth it.

I unzipped it and it still doesn’t work maybe Skype call is in order?

well i finally buckled down and caught up to where i was before i had to delete my old game… only to find out there was a secret passage in that gym… now i feel like a dumbass…

update on my team though
Charizard lvl 38
Gyarados Lvl 38
Pidgeot Lvl 39
Alakazam lvl 39
Mightyena lvl 39
Croagunk lvl 34

This game is unrelenting, like its not even funny… had to do a puzzle where i had to deafen my character with a Loudred’s screech, put a guard to sleep with a jigglypuff, and then use a cyndaquil to heat up iron bars, then a vanillish to make them brittle with an ice beam, then finally use a rock type pokemon to destroy the bars… super tricky stuff…

Oh and i finally found out why the water is all poisoned

I finally got it to work (thanks to a friend on Skype) and I love it i haven’t got out of the train station yet thanks to a dead battery and a missing charger cord :…(

Long time since last post, but I finally continued my game a bit.

I now have 22 species. 3 Shinies.
Team is:
Cherubi lvl 10
Trubbish lvl 10
Charmander lvl 15
Finneon lvl 11
Whismur lvl 16
Ralts lvl 14

I am enjoying the characters more than I thought I would. Lots of memes in the game it seems. A particular example:
“Now come on, focusies, we have bad guys to boom!”
Earlier she said, “Blow shit up; aquire friends”

I like this gym leader already. She is a maniac about explosions. Her brother is annoying at first, but fairly helpful. I had never seen 4 player battles before, so that was really neat.

I have been continuing this.

Current lineup is:
Flygon lvl 38
Gyarados 35
Kadabra 36
Charizard 36
Trubbish 35 - Love poison traps for enemies with large teams. Acid also drops their spec def like a stone.
Zigzagoon 35 - This guy holds HMs and TMs for me. Cut, head bash, rock smash.

Also, if your interested, Cheat Engine was able to help me with the mining rocks game. Inf durability is nice. It’s a simple search for 3 after one pick hit, then 5, then 7. Freeze the value.

I also found I can dupe any item if I have more than one to play with. 99 Ultra balls!

Still tough game. Just got the bike. Have three badges now.

nice Kyle! i need to get back on and finish it, ive been lazy lately with some other games…

that Ground gym is a bitch, be careful when you get to it!

Ground eh? Well, my charizard (rock will hurt), Gyarados (Intimidate), and Flygon (has Levitate) are all immune to ground damage. As long as they ain’t using electric, Gyarados should be fine.

I do hate sandstorm though. As usual, I will spend the first 2 turns I get laying down poison spikes under their feet. No matter how many potions they use or how defensive they are, 6 turns is a guaranteed kill.

Forgot to mention that I have 98 species and have seen about 200. The level ball is really useful for those weak encounters. You know you can control the weather and time by altering your computer’s clock.