Pokemon Reborn General

I’ve never played any of the pokemon games, I’ve only seen the anime… >,>

Ani, i pity you.

[size=10px]

[size=10px]
[size=10px]I’ve never played any of the pokemon games, I’ve only seen the anime… >,>
[size=10px]

[size=10px]Ani, i pity you.

[size=0.7em]^This
[size=0.7em]I can’t wait for X any Y to come out.

well shit. i lost to the 4th Gym, decided to train more instead of rechallengeing her cause i was severely outmatched… yeah, big mistake. i can’t reach her, so i will have to restart my game XD hopefully ill get it done a lot better this time XD

Wait this game can get unwinnable?

Explain what you mean by restart. Did you happen to make a save at a REALLY bade time? I know the game only allows 1 save (which on PC you can move to make backups).

If you really must, I bet Cheat Engine can get you through any match. Make it so your pokemon does not lose HP… It is better than redoing 9+ hours of game time so far.

Two questions. Is it able to play on slower computers? (aka laptop.) Second question what are the starter poke’mon? I am excited to start it. :slight_smile: :smiley: :- 0

Im playing it on a laptop, so yes. The starters… are every starter from every canon game through gen5 (exluding Yellow Version’s Pikachu and Eevee)

Thanks shadow I will download it as soon as I can.

np. hope you enjoy it

Umm shadow it wont open… :-\ :-\

Havnt played one of these in a while :smiley:

10 minutes in and i found my first ever shiny…a shiny rattata Dx …i was just trying to find a meowth…

haha yeah the shiny rate was increased for this game. you’ll find more and more shinies as the game progresses. some of the trainers even have shinies

Courage, what error are you getting? Are you having issues unzipping the download? Running the Game.exe file? Need some details man!

If if is the second one, then you may be missing something RPG maker needs. Easy to get and fix.

And yet I have the worst luck finding them -.-

Did you extract the .zip file that you downloaded? Because you need to do that first then just open the .exe and it should work.

Sac I hear you like Marshtomp.

I opened the file and have the icon in my desktop and I click run and noting happens

The zip file should unzip into a folder filled with many files and folders. You leave the Game.exe file in there and open that. It should not be one icon on your desktop, but a folder.

I believe you have not unzipped the folder. Windows should be able to do so. Right click the icon and choose something like unzip here. “Extract here”?

Thanks Kyle.I will try that :smiley:

No, sorry but you’re wrong I like Torterra :stuck_out_tongue: