My mom is mad at me omg.

My mom is flipping out about me listening to blackvielbrides

Is that some sort of band that plays music your mom disapproves of?

Wow. That’s bad xD I don’t understand why some parents can care so much about something simple like that :stuck_out_tongue: It’s just music. Do they not like the scremo part or do they have another reason?

If she doesn’t like that… play her some anaal nathrakh lol

No comment…

‘NO, THOSE SOUNDS ARE THE WRONG SOUNDS!!! THOSE SOUNDS ARE CRAP!!! YOU SHOULD PLAY THESE SOUNDS INSTEAD!!! THESE SOUNDS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN THOSE SOUNDS!!!’

That’s what your parents sound like to me.

That’s silly. But so is the fact that they wear makeup. You want to listen to some Trivium, Mastodon and good old Metallica.

Yeah man white whales and holy grails > Makeup

Play her some Anaal Nathrahk please lol

Indeed.

I don’t get why she’s mad…

Gamergirl disapproves!

heres the thing, im in a christian family, and im a christian aswell. She thinks its “unchristian.” -_-

And? You don’t have to be Christian. You’re your own person, and you should have the right to choose how you live.

Problem is, parents aren’t likely to let her do that by the sound of things. One of the many things that makes religion stupid. In my opinion, you’re free to believe what you want as long as you don’t try and force your beliefs onto others.

One day I was listening to slayer and my mom was like, ALL THAT METAL YOU LISTEN TO TAKES YOU AWAY FROM GOD. And then I was just like mom I dont believe in your god.

And she was like o.

And then I just continued listening.

But yeah on a more serious note, down with organized religion and ignorance man. Its 2013. I’d just put your headphones in and forget about her old fashioned thinking. Thats all gonna be gone in a few decades hopefully.

a nice quote i remember about the stupidity of religion:

Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure.

Frankly I have no personal opinion on music (All sounds good too me) unless the song in question has cursing every .0005 seconds. :stuck_out_tongue: Otherwise play!

i actually enjoy being a christian, and i dont force my religion on people anyway. I just hate the fact that my mom freaks out on me about the music i listen to. :I

See, you’re the good kind of religious person. I respect anyone’s beliefs as long as they don’t force them upon me, and they aren’t extremist, i.e. terrorism, WBC crayzees.

I don’t suppose you could try and calmly talk to her, reasonably about what you want?

This reminds me of the song and video for Kickapoo - Tenacious D.

ive already tryed to talk to her. she wont allow it. so i just listen to it behind her back, same with Korn :smiley: