Money and Grinders

Seems fair :slight_smile:

yup. this makes it so you really have to choose what is more important: XP or Money.

Giant's wallet: Holds $25000- costs $8000 to buy. REAL MAN's Wallet: Holds $50000- costs $22500 to buy

That should be the last 2 wallets.

I like the idea. But maybe have banks as well, so that you can drop your money off? And then charge an ATM fee :3

jw, but what are you planning on doing with 50k narf? XD

I came up with an idea yesterday going to Wichita falls, Texas and me any my mom were talking about taxes and basically to balance everything out and not be ridiculously rich we should pay money to the government (admins) and that way some of the money that goes to the government gets paid to the people who cant afford stuff but they would have to be member+ (citizen) in Project city Build.

I think maybe if everybody payed a % tax of their money every week or something, then that would keep everybody pretty even. The poor people wouldn’t loose very much money and the rich people would loose enough to keep them from getting to rich.

Tax sounds like a good idea. Will it be a direct tax (x%) or a progressive tax (x% for low money, 2x% for higher, etc)

The progressive sounds like a pretty good idea. Especially since if the rich player keeps getting richer cuz of his mob grinder then we would really need to tax him. :stuck_out_tongue: I think the people over maybe 5k could start getting the 2x% or something like that.

I like how i have to tell mythbeast before he gets on the forum to see it but i think 2x% is good.

Just remember, we may not be able to implement these ideas. I can already see many of them are not possible unless some new plugin is discovered. What we have now cannot do everything we wish.

I think staff should get a salary :slight_smile: Or atleast get the 350 again fo signing up of forums, I am poor as a pickle xD

I feel that monster spawners provide too much income. People can just get rich off of them with relative minimal effort by sitting by one. I think there should still be a small income from killing mobs on a minimal scale, since that certainly helps undeveloped players substantially, but my opinion is that for the Most part, XP and Money should be separate.
As for the total money cap and taxes, I’m a bit disagreeable (what if i wanted to spend all of my money on buying a city or paying for stuff?) but i cant make any real objection if the cap’s high enough and considering the ability to replenish them, as well as the ability to essentially convert money into objects at need.
However i completely disagree with a daily-money cap (potentially destroys business and either wastes stock or prevents a player from purchasing something), unless it only affected monsters, and that would really be unnecessary if mob-spawners didn’t provide income.

Not a bad idea. It adds another perk to the job. Perhaps something like 50/100 coins per month?

PER MONTH? thats piddly!

more like 500 a week, or 100 a day

Well we can’t just overwhelm the economy.

There should be no free money from any source. The farms are just too much since it basically means infinite money.

I think the quest system should replace ALL money from mobs. This would solve several of our issues at once. We will need many more quests though.

I disagree with a wage system. Staff shouldn’t need money to motivate them to do their job.

no, but it would sure be nice xD

just outta morbid curiousity. but how hard is it to make a plugin?